Yeah I did see his player roles and used that as inspiration to create my own tactic. All player instructions and team setting have been done by me.

He`s not MiNiMaL_FuSS

Fuss posted the player roles & a few instructions on SI Forum, not the tactic.
Anybody can make a tactic from what he wrote there, you can`t say this is Fuss`s tactic!

Yeah I did see his player roles and used that as inspiration to create my own tactic. All player instructions and team setting have been done by me.

I know mate, good job.

Yes Fuss didn't upload the tactic but this one is a perfect copy of what Fuss wrote, I don't have any problem with it but I think Li4mp could have give some credits to him in his OP :)
Sorry for my bad english

He didn't do anything apart from list some player roles. He can have credit for them.

Yes Fuss didn't upload the tactic but this one is a perfect copy of what Fuss wrote, I don't have any problem with it but I think Li4mp could have give some credits to him in his OP :)
Sorry for my bad english

He actually did alot more to be fair. he explained alot in that post and i would say that when you copy every role in there and possibly more from his explanation it's worth mentioning. that being said who actually gives a fck, we just want good tactics right?!

Player instructions

Hey

What player instructions is everybody using, it won't let me download the tactic

I'm not sure there is a way to download it for FM Touch. I'll post the screenshots of player instructions at some point today.

Hey

What player instructions is everybody using, it won't let me download the tactic

Dont write stupid things! lots of pages and stupid question just send screen that tactic work or not!

so far great tactic

P.S.- with inter was far to easy. i will try it with some other team propabla in seria a.

Last edited:
I always using control and going great. No i was playing 10 games with chievo my result 7 wins 1 draw 2 loses. So i think this tactic work with all teams.
Now iam going back to my lovely Inter se ond season is about go start. Champions league here se are??????

I always using control and going great. No i was playing 10 games with chievo my result 7 wins 1 draw 2 loses. So i think this tactic work with all teams.
Now iam going back to my lovely Inter se ond season is about go start. Champions league here se are������

i would use only control with inter, but for small clubs counter works great in away matches;)