• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 6K

woody3011

Reaction score
im in my second season as newcastle, promoted as champions winning fa cup :D
so qualified for euro cup
i have been given a staggering 150 mill to spend
just wondering what other people have receieved? as i have not seen a promoted team with this sort of cash

screenshot of your finances? smells of FMRTE to me

wow, thats is alot!, i won the epl with arsenal that went from 30 mill to about 80 mill. also promoted charlton with £0 in first season promoted then 2.3 mill and just about to be promoted to epl so i will tell u what i got

Erm. Unless you got a major takeover or a massive case of using the Real Time Editor, you are lying.

screenshot of your finances? smells of FMRTE to me
u allways say this why cant u ask them instead of saying this, dont say he cheated until u defo know m8, also did you get taken over or chairman change?

u allways say this why cant u ask them instead of saying this, dont say he cheated until u defo know m8, also did you get taken over or chairman change?

i always say this? pretty sure ive accused one other person of cheating recently. that was the guy with the ridiculously edited everton squad who tried to claim it was his brilliant training. check your facts

either hes cheated or had a board takeover which he failed to mention in the original post

wow, thats is alot!, i won the epl with arsenal that went from 30 mill to about 80 mill. also promoted charlton with £0 in first season promoted then 2.3 mill and just about to be promoted to epl so i will tell u what i got

On my current game i got two successive promotions, first year I had 500 000, second year 1.5M, third year 5.5M. But here I'm afraid Newcastle just had their board takeover.

i always say this? pretty sure ive accused one other person of cheating recently. that was the guy with the ridiculously edited everton squad who tried to claim it was his brilliant training. check your facts

either hes cheated or had a board takeover which he failed to mention in the original post

ive seen u acuse pople twice, im not having ago im just saying that he must of had a board take over aswell and that 150 million would be 4 winning the league instead of avioding relegation or top half finish which would make the budjet less

i was doubtful at the start and he prob did some editing but i will only accsue him if there is a strong enough reason/evidence

ive seen u acuse pople twice, im not having ago im just saying that he must of had a board take over aswell and that 150 million would be 4 winning the league instead of avioding relegation or top half finish which would make the budjet less

i was doubtful at the start and he prob did some editing but i will only accsue him if there is a strong enough reason/evidence

hes a newbie, which unfortunately counts agaisnt him as loads of one post wonders come on here, post something like this and then disappear after being found out. im not saying theiy're all like that, and obv we were all new once, but atm there are loads of them doing this.

first of all you said i always do this, now its twice. out of the hundreds of posts bragging about something thats obviously edited/a cheat then twice isnt too bad.

surely he would mention the board takeover as everyone knows newcastle have hardly any money

Last edited:
hes a newbie, which unfortunately counts agaisn t him as loads of one post wonders come on here, post something like this and then disappear after beinf found out. im not saying their all like that, and obv we were all new once, but atm there a loads of them doing this.

first of all you said i always do this, now its twice. out of the hundreds of posts bragging about something thats obviously edited/a cheat then twice isnt too bad.

surely he would mention the board takeover as everyone knows newcastle have hardly any money
yh completely understand now m8, see ur side perfectily, but he could just be offline, i dunno well i kind of dont trust him without the proof and if he said 80mill i may belive but thinking about it 150mill is crazy and it must of been edited

I just got £44m with Birmingham in the 2nd season after finishing 7th and qualifying for Europe, but £150M is unrealistic.

I just got £44m with Birmingham in the 2nd season after finishing 7th and qualifying for Europe, but £150M is unrealistic.

and birmingham have wealthy owners, not mike ashley. or hasnt the carson yeung takeover been put in on FM yet? either way its way more realistic than 150mill

On my current game i got two successive promotions, first year I had 500 000, second year 1.5M, third year 5.5M. But here I'm afraid Newcastle just had their board takeover.
yh but 150million, u can just about get that with man city, super unrealistic

In my experience, I have never been given anywhere near that. I won't accuse you of cheating but some screenshots would nice mate. (H)

I won the Championship with Newcastle and got £14m for my second season. Ashley's still the owner as well.:S

I got £61M in my Fiorentina game after coming 2nd and getting to Champions League Semis and winning Italian cup. I suppose they all gave me good prize and TV money but I only had £55M in the bank all together. Bit unrealistic.

In my Hull game I didn't sign anyone first season and finished 9th so in the 2nd season i got £40million but £150million..I doubt it

Back