jorski

Reaction score
Hi, im playing Liverpool and in 2nd season, got the treble of Prem, Euro and FA Cup. I kind of had a summer clear out ;p sold Rodriguez, Ngog (8.75m), Kyrgiakos, Skrtel, Aurelio, Degen, Jones, Auquilani for 36m.

Then bought in Phil Jones 17.5m, Lee Chung-Yong 14m, Jack Butland 3.3m.

Question with LCY - With the revenue i get from him being from SK, will it effect how much i get depending on how much i play him?

So as it looks at the moment i play a 4-4-2

---------Carroll----Suarez-----------
Hazard---------------Lee Chung-Yong
--------Sissoko-----Gerrard----------
Cissokho--Agger--Carragher--Johnson
----------------Reina----------------

Butland
Jones
Wilson
Insua
Kelly
Lucas
Meireles
Shelvey
Kuyt
Martin (Me ;p ST AMRL)

So at the moment my average age is just 20, So i was thinking of getting another experienced player to come in, i have about 39m to spend.

All help appreciated. :)

Hi, im playing Liverpool and in 2nd season, got the treble of Prem, Euro and FA Cup. I kind of had a summer clear out ;p sold Rodriguez, Ngog (8.75m), Kyrgiakos, Skrtel, Aurelio, Degen, Jones, Auquilani for 36m.

Then bought in Phil Jones 17.5m, Lee Chung-Yong 14m, Jack Butland 3.3m.

Question with LCY - With the revenue i get from him being from SK, will it effect how much i get depending on how much i play him?

So as it looks at the moment i play a 4-4-2

---------Carroll----Suarez-----------
Hazard---------------Lee Chung-Yong
--------Sissoko-----Gerrard----------
Cissokho--Agger--Carragher--Johnson
----------------Reina----------------

Butland
Jones
Wilson
Insua
Kelly
Lucas
Meireles
Shelvey
Kuyt
Martin (Me ;p ST AMRL)

So at the moment my average age is just 20, So i was thinking of getting another experienced player to come in, i have about 39m to spend.

All help appreciated. :)

In regards to LCY you will notice a huge increase in merchindise sales at 1st not sure if this will continue season after season. Gerrard/Carragher would be your experince IMO.