Selling off some players

Angus1

Reaction score
Im not far from the end of my second season as Barcelona and by the start of the 3rd season ill have to much competition for places as alot of young players that Ive signed Will be too old for the under 19's
My squad at the moment is:

Goalkeepers - Valdes

Defenders - Puyol,Pique,Daniel Alves,Sakho,Pique,Marquez,Henrique,Cacares,Santon and Abidal

Midfielders - Xavi,Inesta,Moutinho,Busquets,Messi,Guardado,Dzagoev,Wilshire

Forwards - Hulk,Vagner Love,Benzema,Balotelli,Laurito,Bojan

Players coming in for the start of next season - Gago,Asenjo,Rossi and Mata

Just wanted to know if anyone can tell me which players to sell, Jorquera's leaving at the end of the season so I brought in asenjo and ive already sold Micheal Owen so I didnt include him in the squad but I usually keep a squad of 20/21 players but It looks like now I'll have 32 players in the squad.
I wont sell Messi,Guardado,Hulk,Vagner Love or Daniel Alves

get rid of laurito, busquets, marquez and abidal

Any suggestions on who to sign as a replacemant for Abidal?

Man city signed him, is sakho any good at lb or would it be a waste of talent playing him there?

Man city signed him, is sakho any good at lb or would it be a waste of talent playing him there?

ok, yh it would be a huge waste of talent playing him at lb maybe you could try lahm, Bale, taye taiwo if you got money.

left back, monzon and get rid of abidal, marquez, hulk, busquets and the send wilshire out on loan for a year, and mayb laurito on loan as well, because he becomes a god!!!
sign monzon, he is a steal, can get him for like 8 mill i think.
retrain santon as wel so he is more competent at left back so u hav some cover as well.

left back, monzon and get rid of abidal, marquez, hulk, busquets and the send wilshire out on loan for a year, and mayb laurito on loan as well, because he becomes a god!!!
sign monzon, he is a steal, can get him for like 8 mill i think.
retrain santon as wel so he is more competent at left back so u hav some cover as well.

How do you Retrain players?

How do you Retrain players?

click on the player you want to retrain then on the left hand side it sohlud say 'training' then under that click overview then in the top left panel it says new position then choose the position you want to retrain the player to.