transferking

Reaction score
The question in the title seems to be really odd, even stupid, I know. But for me it has a real content in it.

So, how exactly and when do you sell your players?

- At first simply putting them into transfer list and then waiting for offers? (minus is value drops significantly according to my experience)?
- Transfer-listing and offering immediately to clubs? If no offers and interest at all, do you keep him in TL or withdraw?
- Only offering to clubs without transfer listing?

Timing also has some crucial importance. Talking about mid-season, is it wiser to offload certain player before new funds appear or after it? Etc, etc, please share your thoughts about this issue.

What I usually do is tell them that I'm transfer listing them before I actually do it to avoid upsetting them, it doesn't always work but it helps. Then after I put them on the transfer list I immediately offer them to other clubs for their value. Then if I don't get any offers, I gradually decrease my asking price until someone bites.
Bit of an odd thread for someone called the "transferking" to make though.XD

I just offer them to clubs for around there price.Once I got like £60m for what was practically the entire Spurs squad minus Modric Bale and a few others.Which included £9m for both Pav and Crouch and £6m for 2 or 3 players £10m for Jenas and £5m for Palacios and that was only the start I sold even more.My game crashed before the end of the season tho.Would have liked to seen my squad harmony.

JordanK, name doesn't ruin the man, as they say :)

piece of my personal experience also: when there is some interest towards your player - even a minor one - then you can start offering not from sale value, but from double value. Of course, rarely you get this money, but if there is potential buyers you can also be much braver when offering the player around and also negotiating.

Well I always go under team settings and set the asking price at 200% of their value. Then I just offer them to clubs (and transfer listing them as I do that) and just wait for a club to offer me what I want. I usually have no problem selling for twice their value (and not monthly installements, all the money on the day of the transfer).

The only time I sell a player for his estimated value is when he's really old or if he's just a really bad player (example Kyrgiakos, Poulsen from LFC)

I can sell only at very low prices. But it helps sometimes, if I let them play some games. Interest will be higher.

i set out who i want to keep and who i want to sell at the start, then transfer list and offer the players im not keeping out. i always offer players out for more than thier value, some players work like this, others, (take micheal johnson at man city for example) i couldnt sell to anyone for £0, and that was after his injury and he played a few games.

How do you offer players to other clubs? i didnt know you could do that, is it not just offering a player in exchange for another player?

Right click on the player's name, and then Offer to clubs.