Serge Gnabry is he worth to work on ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Olejandro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 8K

Olejandro

Reaction score
So playing as Arsenal and ofcourse looking to produce future World best players myself I looked into my youth teams and Serge Gnabry looks like no.1 guy that can be worked on and developed to become future star.
On loan at Derby he gets Young Player of Championship every month but :

How good can he be?
What position,role is best for him?
When did you introduce him to first squad?

He usually turns out pretty okay for like mid table prem league teamm but your best young player is Dan Crowley World class potential.

I know the PA of both Crowley and Gnabry but I won't spoil it for you. Gnabry is definitely your best youngster in the team. I think Zelalem, Akpom, Crowley and Hayden are all really underrated by FM.

Gnabry has the potential to be about as good as Walcott, maybe better. I used him as either AML or AMR because he is two footed.
I loaned him out the first season and then used him as rotation option the second. Scored a lot of goals as an Inside Forward and developed really well. Third season he wasn't in my First XI(Couldn't compete with Memphis Depay/Reus/Chamberlain who were my preferred AML,AMR,ST) but still got about 20 games. I would retrain him to AML and then just give him game time whenever you can(Champions League group, Cups, Subs, easy games etc.) He can also perform as MC and AMC(Advanced Playmaker).

He's one of those players that don't have crazy stats but can still perform really well

Last edited:
He usually turns out pretty okay for like mid table prem league teamm but your best young player is Dan Crowley World class potential.
Dan Crowley actually has poor potential this year along with Zelalem. I have a 2017 SS, where he is improving rapidly.

Dan Crowley actually has poor potential this year along with Zelalem. I have a 2017 SS, where he is improving rapidly.

Lucky for me, I used the editor to give those two -9's! c: I've got my midfield duo right there for the next two decades maybe.
Gnabry was always good for me when he played, but the problem is that he's injury-prone, so he's out for most of the season. I can tell he'd be an amazing winger, or AM, but **** it, torn hamstrings were like his thing. Jeez, I swear, his muscles were like ribbons. >.>

I am in season three now n Gnabry playing very well second season in France now,he is ready to come back and play.
I play with IFs but he will have to compete with Depay,Oxlaine,Sanchez,Welbeck but I think he is ready.
I play Welbeck n Sanchez on 9 ,Podolski,Girou n Boye are all inconsistent,so I move my attackers alot,I will also add Ricardo Zivkovic who I bought and sent on loan and he scored 8 goals in 12 matches for Hull.

Back