Butters361

Reaction score
I have tried everything to get Football Manager working again but still it keeps crashing.
As soon as I try to start a new game or load one it says there is a serious error. Click on the screenshot below to view the problem. Please could you show me how to fix this.

View attachment 235349

I'm no technical wizard, but I had a similar problem some time ago. What worked for me, was emptying the cache folder.
Go to: C: > User > AppData > Roaming > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > cache , and delete the files inside.

But as I said, I'm no wizard. I'm not taking responsibility for lost data, your computer exploding or any other frustrations this action may cause :p
Just telling you what worked for me... Good luck!

check out my help thread (link in signature)

hey guys i have a big problem, i'm playing with Bari and i just finished mu 5th season, and i save the game, after return on computer and try to load game everytime it has crash dump, i tried to delete it from crash dump folder but when i load my game again it generates again and i have crash dump and i cant get rid of it, and jak i cant find you signature link, please help me!

just click my name and click the link :)

as i didnt wrote i'am using non steam fm2012 and patch 12.0.4 please somebody help!

as i didnt wrote i'am using non steam fm2012 and patch 12.0.4 please somebody help!
you have to play with steam (unless you have illegally downloaded?)