BeadSTARR

Reaction score
I cant seem to get any chances to score from corners. (although just as i type this i have just scored 1 lol)
What places should i set my players to go to on corners to give me a chance?

Thanks in advance

I use this... though its not my work, got it off this forum somewhere. Gets me 10-15 goals a season. The 'Attack Far Post' man is the main scorer so make him your best header

I use this... though its not my work, got it off this forum somewhere. Gets me 10-15 goals a season. The 'Attack Far Post' man is the main scorer so make him your best header

Cheers mate il give it a go.

The fm09 trick still works effectively.

Get a good CB with strength/jump/header and put him to challenge keeper. Have the corner taker aim for the 6 yard box and put a guy on the near post and a guy attacking far post to clean up any rebounds or bad corner kicks.

In Italian Serie C2, my CB has about 10 goals from corners, and I dont even have the best guy for it or the best corner taker.

set taker to mixed delivery. 2 CB's attack each post, 1 Big Man ST attack the Keeper, 1 Poacher stand on far, best long shooter lurk outside the area, worst aerial player offer short option, 2 fullbacks or DM's stay back, and whatever for your remaining player.

Mate if use the search tool, you will be able to fine a few things, i posted my instructions few weeks ago, and it help a few people:)

can anyone give me some tips on defending from corners. should i put people on the post e.g. I'm good at attacking them, but at defending im awful.

can anyone give me some tips on defending from corners. should i put people on the post e.g. I'm good at attacking them, but at defending im awful.

I set everyone to 'Go Back' except for a pacey striker/winger who I leave up front. Works for me

I would reccomend going back post ( far post ) , I got 17 goals in all competitions when going far post Vermaelen got 11 and Gallas got 6 but also I tried going to penalty spot and with a guy like Dzeko he can occassionally pop up with goals every now an then but the goalkeeper may come up and collect the ball in mid air.

I set everyone to 'Go Back' except for a pacey striker/winger who I leave up front. Works for me

Thanks I'll give it a go. I also put my smallest players on the post even though that may be kinda a bad idea, but I look decent from corner in the past few games.

Place your corners to far post, and set your two best headers to attack far post. This works for me, I have scored more goals on corners than anyone else every season :)