w415hy

Reaction score
after countless hours on the Editor i have finnally finnished my SFL league revamp! it consists of 2 leagus, SPL, and Championship! pictures will be supplied, and with league cup and scottish cup plus two brand new cups for you enjoyment.

SPL - 20 teams (4 relagation spots)
Championship - 22 teams (4 promotion spots)

league cup - the league cup is started before the league has that way there is no fixture pile ups
scottish cup - started after the league has finnished again so no pile ups
NEW - Challenge cup, winners of the Scottish Cup and Premier league (Like the community shield)
NEW- British Cup - all premier teams from England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and Northern Ireland, played throughout the season
NEW - World Club Cup - top 2 from every country found in the Editor, actually works out to be 256 teams! also played throughout the season. Big money winnings aswell in this cup.

im gonna give this a full season of testing then ill upload it for yuz
Download here

Last edited by a moderator:
ok.... the only downside i have came accross so far is when the world club cup is playing, the game slows right down, prolly due to 256 teams playing. so for the first couple of rounds...well maybe 4, the game will slow during gameplay, and the same for Scottish cup and 1 couple of rounds for the british cup so i will upload the game now

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

all uploaded for yuz

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3005