smurph90

Reaction score
Need players for Rovers, its basically the lowest of the low, blue square north/south basically. Would like any reccomendations for players in any position, my budget is 10k :D

dale bennett - RB - get him on loan from watford, will sign for nothing when on loan ;)

Need players for Rovers, its basically the lowest of the low, blue square north/south basically. Would like any reccomendations for players in any position, my budget is 10k :D

Definitely wouldn't say Rovers are that bad... Around League two/League one... If you update your game in editor to include the likes of Fenn, Stewart, Turner, chambers etc. You should win the league within two weeks, with the right tactics :D

In goal, Big Alan Mannus is quite the keeper, but look for free agents like Ian Walker as backup

Centre defence seems strong but Price and Sives are highly underrated in this game, Cliff Byrne (scunthorpe) should come to you on loan, and sign the next season.

For midfield, Some LOI free agents are worth a go, John Paul Kelly is the main one I buy. Also Aaron Greene (Galway) is worth a try. Kavanagh and dennehy should do the job though on the wings

Up front, Twiggy, Stewart and Fenn are enough cover up there for the first while. Just keep their contracts up to date!

Hopefully this helps, and hopefully you'll win the league after two years in Tallaght, just like the Hoops will this Friday :D

Mo