shinji kagawa - getting him to join me help!!!!!!!

alanrichie

Reaction score
Ive been priasing shinji for about 18months now, i get the odd "its nice to receive praise from some managers" but now mostly its "im getting sick" etc.

Will praising him more to any harm? and he is into the last 6months now so i can approach to sign but he is not intersted.

This happened with Marin on another save, but i ended up signing him, however i think it was only when his contract completely expired??

IM newcastle second season janaury window, finished 2nd 1st season, and sitting 3rd this current season, bought some high profile players in marvin martin and abel hernandez, zapata, and ruiz :)

Thanks for any help, im hoping his contract runs complety out but cant see it!

It's just a waiting game if you can't get him on press *******. Try and do better in the league and CL ( If You'r init ) to get the rep of you'r club up and he should be interested.

in peoples experience does he generally become a free agent? He has 4months now left on his contract and no one is interested in him.

i got him for free but he had trouble settling in so now i have to sell him

When you guys say free is this when his contract has completely expired?

Yes. Lazio signed him on mine as a free agent, and that was when his contract with Dortmund had expired.

has anyone seen this before? I have all the leagues loaded up but for some reason Kagawa's stats for the season are only showing his app and goals in the Bundesliga? it should show everything, I am managing Dortmund as well...

Must be a bug or something on the new patch, anyone know anything about this?

View attachment 229973

has anyone seen this before? I have all the leagues loaded up but for some reason Kagawa's stats for the season are only showing his app and goals in the Bundesliga? it should show everything, I am managing Dortmund as well...

View attachment 229973

I had this on FM 2011 with Suarez when I was managing Liverpool... Really annoying.

View attachment 229973

I had that on previous patches. When I got to my second season I think it was every player in game that it happened to (funnily it was when I was Dortmund too.)