Short Unofficial and Anonymous Survey on Piracy and Football Manager 2012

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I needed to design, conduct and analyse a questionnaire for one of my Uni modules so thought what better subject to do it on than FM.

The aim of my survey is basically to look at piracy, what effect steam has had on this (as I noticed a lot of moaning about using Steam), who pirates, there reasons for it, other things SI could do to avoid piracy etc etc

So please could ya'll fill out this extremely short and mostly multiple choice questionnaire on FM12. Oh and don't worry, its all annonymous, im not a narc.

Clicky

Thanks,

your favorite staff member

Gregor Rutherford Smith

EDIT: Right.

Ive coded it all etc. Will be writing up my report tomorrow (14/11) and ive actually paid to allow for more responses so if you've not filled it in yet, gogogo.

Ill probably post a small summary of my findings (the report thats due is for 3k words)

Last edited:
finished :) had a bit of a rant at Steam in there :) not because of the programme (It works perfectly fine) just the complete death of good old fashioned Cd installation then quick activation online via Steam is all thats required..

If you need help with other surveys let me know I have experience designing them :)

14 responses in 22 mins, you guys rock.

The suggestion from my tutor was stand about campus asking people about the library, imagine how long and awkward that would have been.

Also does anyone have any suggestions as to any other online survery creating tools that are free as with this im gunna have to enter it into SPSS (the data anaylysis tool) manually which will take 4evz. Survey monkey has the option but you need to sign up to a years subscription which is £200+

If you need help with other surveys let me know I have experience designing them :)

We posted at the same time...so basically see my last post :p

Any general tips/advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hey Gregor, I'm pretty sure you can ask 10 questions on survey monkey and do that for free :). I mentioned a bit in the survey I answered about certain things you should be aware of. I don't know the details of what you want to investigate, or the subject you're even relating this survey to so I can't say much more than that for now!. Do you have a certain number of surveys that you need? Do you know what sorts of cross tabulations you will want to produce or what you are looking to find. It sounds to me like you should have a research question, with this survey part of the means to that end. I've carried out surveys on 100 people and we used SPSS. SPSS can be useful as you know :). This is exciting! :)

I'll do it as soon as my hair grows back.