shouid i sell aguero to barca for 31m

Reaction score
shouid i sell him? and if i do who couid i get to replace him i have bought sturridge from man city as backup please need advice

keirrison as replacement?

i rejected but hes unhappy now,if they come back with 35m or more i may have to sell

Where did you play him strike or attacking mid

Arsenal

paid 32m and sofianne fehoulli(valued at 20+) for him

No! don't sell him,31 millions is a poor bid for his value ;) , keep him or try to get more money for him,like 50-60 mil.

Whats the point of buying the game if your going to ask other people to play it for you? im sure you would enjoy it lots more if you made your own decisions,its all part of the appeal isn't it.

yer i konw woody i just wanted advice mate,coz if i did let him go who couid i replace him with someone half good

when their offer you a negociable offer ,if you dont wanna sell him , ask something like 80-100 mil and they will withdraw i think :)

i sold him for 48m and got cordozo and balotelli not bad and i have got forlan and sturridge

no dont sell, i bought him at newcastle, currently i have have won 3 trebles on the trot, premier, fa and champions league also won the 2 world club championships in between abd he has been a driving force it that!!

Currently scored 113 goals in 4 seasons and loads of assists, he is priceless in my game to me