should i buy pato

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamespir

Reaction score
im manchester united 3rd season after trying to get pato last season was unlucky ive now been offered him for 112 million he really wants to join at the club already i have keirrson aguero and marquinos and fleck i have a transfer budget of 120 should i shell out the 112 million for pato or should i look elswhere

112million for Pato is far, far too much.

Think about your principals!! Would you really let a club hold you to ransom for over 100million for a player?

I got him for free when i was fiorentina, i was deeply dissapointed. averaged 15 goals a season

112million for Pato is far, far too much.

Think about your principals!! Would you really let a club hold you to ransom for over 100million for a player?
Trust me hes worth it. I bought him for 30m and hes been my top scorer with 40 a season for the past few years and hes only like 22-23.
He scores almost every game, usually gets man of the match and has an av rating of 7.96 last season. He can also play AMC as he had amazing Dribbling, Creativity, Passing and is really fast

I wouldn't care if he scored 40 goals a season, 112million is far too much.

I wouldn't care if he scored 40 goals a season, 112million is far too much.
Not when he has a 120 buget and what looks like a good team already. Arsenal wanted 180m for Fabregas, now thats too much

Even if he had a 500million budget, paying 112million for a single player is too much.

Might just be my opinion, but I just wouldn't give a club that much money for one person. It's the principle of it all.

You can get 5 quality players for 100million.

Even if he had a 500million budget, paying 112million for a single player is too much.

Might just be my opinion, but I just wouldn't give a club that much money for one person. It's the principle of it all.

Well its only a game like :L. Yeah you could, i used to see it like that OR you could have 5 unbelievable players for 500m.
My City squad is preety much unbeatable atm but i want to make it like properly full of the worlds best before FM10

way to much buy aguero

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

**** i c u have aguero already sorry

From looking at your strikers there i wouldnt say any of them are 40 a season scorers. I have Marquinhos and think hes much better out the wing and Aguero doesnt score many for me either so i play him AMC and he gets a load of assists.
I suggest..Torres, Laurito, Van Persie, Vela, Higuain

I bought Torres for 60m in 4th season, id really recommend him
Do you need a striker? or is there any other positions that are weak?
just looking i need a backup player for marcelo my only other left hand defender is john o shea and hes been poor in performance i have santon on the right radu papdopoulus in the centre

i would love to play a net game with you, as i have a record for going high and pver to top on players, you would be shocked at some of my deals, when i was chelsea in DCs game.

From looking at your strikers there i wouldnt say any of them are 40 a season scorers. I have Marquinhos and think hes much better out the wing and Aguero doesnt score many for me either so i play him AMC and he gets a load of assists.
I suggest..Torres, Laurito, Van Persie, Vela, Higuain
i tried vela he struggled to score 10 goals in the 30 games he played so real madrid brought him for 40 million i ahve laurito

i tried vela he struggled to score 10 goals in the 30 games he played so real madrid brought him for 40 million i ahve laurito
I recommend Paolo De Ceglie as a backup Left Back. He cost around 6m, his stats are good not great but he is so **** consistent. Av rating of aroun 7.5 which is amazing for a backup player

christian chivu is reliable for a left back. from inter! only downside is hes kind of injury prone well me anyway!

when i was arsenal on my second season i enquired for pato and they asked for 24mill :D

Status
Not open for further replies.