Munroe

Reaction score
View attachment 171326View attachment 171325

Ok, so this guy has popped up on my United save, and apparently it'll take about £16M to sign him. I have Rooney, Berbatov, Hernandez, Neymar, Wickham, Welbeck loaned out and a couple of Italian regens in my U18s who look good. So, should I buy him?

I should've mentioned, my best scout said he'd be the sixth best striker if he joined =/

yeah but what does your scout say about his potential ability
he already looks great and if he can get even better then buy him

well he looks briliant but considering ur striker force i don't think u should buy a striker for 5 to 10 years

This guy looks like the ultimate replacement for Rooney. Get him!!

He has the potential to play at a similar level to Neymar. Besiktas decided to negotiate, they wanted £23M. I decided to offer £16M + £5M after he's made 10 international appearances so hopefully they'll accept.

20m is way too much for an 18 year old, especially considering your strikeforce already, plus the fact his value is only 1.8m. Has he only just joined them or something? That's normally the reason for ridiculous valuations.

He was only generated this season. The board stepped in and accepted a £20M offer. I'll probably sell Rooney next summer because he's been inconsistent & quite injury prone on this patch, Wickham hasn't played well since the first season & he refuses to go out on loan so he's just hanging about in the reserves, I'll try and sell him in January.

He's okay. Not the best finishing/composure/speed and his off the ball and anticipation aren't the best.

Sure he can dribble and head and pass, but those aren't as important IMO (except heading)

I have a hard time seeing him fitting into many striker roles. He is probably more of a semicomplete forward.

I would. He looks like he can develop well with the correct training, tutoring and playing time. In a few years or so, he would become a class act.

He's described as a towering striker too, and once Wickham has left, all my young strikers will be poachers & advanced forwards, so this guy will be a good signing.