Should I get FM 2011 or wait for FM 2012?

Should I get FM 2011 or wait for FM 2012?

• Get CM instead!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get CM this year, FM next year!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Paul*

Reaction score
I'm getting an iPod Touch very soon, and I'm not sure if I should splash - £7 is it? - on FM 2011 or wait for FM 2012. Or should I get CM 2011 and then get FM 2012, as CM is cheaper. What do you think and why? I'll probably go on FM on the computer more, but I will have 1 hour each day on my school bus to go on my iPod.

Thanks,
*Paul*

Last edited:
personally dont think its worth it on the Ipod/Iphone

only £7 so I would say go for it. If FM12 is still 5/6 months away so I wouldn't say it's worth waiting. Buy it!

**** didn't realise this was for Ipod, thought it was for PC. Don't buy it, it's not worth it! :D

Nah, its rubbish mate, I've had the past 2 FM games for ipod touch, and they have both been utterly awful, i could have spend 14 quid on some decent apps. As for CM, i had the 2010 version and that was even worse, so i didnt even bother with the 2011, it has a pretty rubbish rating so i assume that there isnt much improvement.

If you want advice on some good apps, Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Rio, Fragger, Flick Kick Football... they are all 59p each, and worth each and every penny

What are the (main) differences between the PC and the iPod version? I know stuff like you can't control staff but what else?

What are the (main) differences between the PC and the iPod version? I know stuff like you can't control staff but what else?

The FMHi games are designed to play slightly 'differently' to the PC games - they're not as 'intensive' in nature and aimed at allowing people to play faster and without quite the bulk of options which the PC game has.

Thus they're faster to play and easier to pick up for new comers ... but importantly still realistic and fun, bit like our earlier management games really.

PS - If you have any feedback on them please throw it my way, I'm always listening and one of the nice things about the iOS products is that I can create and release updates fairly regularly.

Any other differences, as in more specific as I've asked many people and they say it's not very good, but equally as many say it's very fun. If you were to give an unbiased opinion, do you think it is worth it? £7 is a lot of money to spend if some people says it's not very good.

Any other differences, as in more specific as I've asked many people and they say it's not very good, but equally as many say it's very fun. If you were to give an unbiased opinion, do you think it is worth it? £7 is a lot of money to spend if some people says it's not very good.

I'm 20 odd seasons in on my current Brighton game (and finally dominant in the Premiership after struggling initially in the first few seasons ... embarrassingly enough ;) ) ....

So in my unbiased opinion its great :D

I don't think seven quid is that much tbh if you think its an enhanced version of the PSP game which retails at triple that price .... its especially cheap once you consider that there's licencing costs etc. involved as well so its never going to be 99p I'm afraid.

I've decided to wait 'till next year because it costs quite a bit and I've got it on the computer. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.