Should i get out more?

leboeuf

Reaction score
why is it when im travelling on a tube, bus or train or just out in general, im thinking about how i need to tweak my tactics, player instructions etc?...what players to offload, or who i might sign

am i addicted?...does anyone else find themselves doing this??

Yeah i do the same, wonder who i can buy/sell - why i lost my last game for example & what i should do in future fix it, guess it's taken over my life lol :p

I never find myself doing this to be honest. I do indeed think you need to calm down on the FM front and spend more time on friends and leisure, possibly a girlfriend?

Wow, that's a bit sad. Never do that. I usually find myself thinking about girls or food. :)

Not too often, but if I'm unbelievably bored, my mind may drift to something FM-related.

every now and agian but its normally just after i've played it and going some where

Now and then maybe, but at school I write down my current FM team on my folders :L

The only time I think about FM when I'm out is when I'm at work and need something to think about other than whether suicide is a better option than my job :D

why is it when im travelling on a tube, bus or train or just out in general, im thinking about how i need to tweak my tactics, player instructions etc?...what players to offload, or who i might sign

am i addicted?...does anyone else find themselves doing this??

Your profile says you are 40? Are you actually 40? Because like don't you have a wife or job or anything?

To be honest, I normally think about Fm when I play golf, because it helps me not think about how well/bad I am playing so I just play every shot on it's own merit, but in general, no, I normally have important stuffs to think abouts! :p

okok this thread was a mistake cos your 40 years old and your still playing FM (acceptable) but when you go out you can stop thinking about it (not acceptable)

------

england5.gif

dont be so harsh guys, its his life decision, you shouldnt judge people

I do talk to some friends that play about it, but only about how im doing and stuff then we stop xD

On the way to or from work i'm and i've got the headphones on i'm usually thinking of ideas about what to tweak for FM (and TM) for my next match. Barring that i'm usually occupied . . .

Hmm.. you're addicted.

I don't have this. I did once whilst in a Physics class in school (as it was ****!) but that's the only time.

He asked (Note the Question mark in the thread title) and we answered. Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe buy a mp3 player? Keeps your mind focused on something elsewhere instead of fm.

Yes your addicted..but we all are...I mean for one, we're all on this site, which shows we don't have THAT much of an interesting life...On the way to somewhere my mind wonders too...of course I think of normal things, but sometimes (especially when it's my game's trasfer season) I think about FM..and everyone does..this game takes over your life...its bad, but I can't stop...:S

Never had this happen to me. FM is not my life, never has been and never will be

*Like*

Yh come-on guys, i have to admit some time i think about FM, maybe Jot a formation down. or a possible signing for the team.