I tried selling him when I was Arsenal, but nobody would buy him. Try getting 15m+ and buying Alexis Sanchez or play Walcott.

Have you bought any new players for his position? He's on relatively low wages so I'd keep him and maybe offer him contract extension in 2011 December and then sell when he's 31.

This way you'll lose only about 1-2m and what you use for Agent and Player fee on contract extension.

As you told he made a great season, maybe you should keep him for 1 year or 2.

But, personally, I've never been a fan of Arshavin because he always disappointed me in FM 2009 & 2010, so I think you should sell him as you need to prepare the future. With the transfer fee, I recommend you to buy some wingers like Gervinho, Mata or Ganso if you use Arshavin as AMC.

In 4-5 season, Walcott turns into a big time player, so keep an eye on him as well ;D

Last edited:
I sold him for about 12mil in second season.
Think you should do the same

I sold him for £19m first season to Real Madrid.... he's class on the game but not that good to keep

Match rating is very good. Keep him until you are dissatified with match rating. I would never sell a player who is playing well.

Keep him. Play him for another year or two and then definitely load him off. Once he is in his thirties, his attributes will decline, and fresh talent should be there to take his place, and right now, Arshavin looks like a keeper - not literally.

I've got replacements for him. Javier Pastore and is going to be my replacement for that position and I have the likes of Nasri and Wilshere who I can sneak into the middle occasionaly. I suppose I'll keep him until January and see how it goes.

no not at all! keep him until 31 then sell him :) his price wont have dropped that much either :) 31 is the age where the player still plays very well, however, selling him anytime after this decreases the chances of selling as well as the price :)

I just wouldnt sell a player who is playing well, yes you may get more cash at momment. But i read so many times on this forum that you can get really good players for free anyways. Besides what happens if your other players got injured? Will you then question on selling a player that played well for you.

Keep him just incase.

Who would buy your **** Shavings? =/

But seriously, keep him. Great player, and if he's playing that well, why sell?

I've sold him to Liverpool in my third season, he did good for them, 7.0 rating