Should i spend my 33 Million?

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
I am Leeds heading into to the 5th season, i finished 8th in the league and won the FA Cup and my current team is

GK: Egoitz Campo (Best Keeper on game regen)

CB: Nedum Onuoha, Carlos Tordoya, Martin Skrtel, Vincent Kompany, Jose Goncalves

RB: Emmanuel Koffi (Regen), Nedum Onuoha

LB: Pablo Herrera, Jose Goncalves, Gianluca Morello (Regen)

MC: Gojko Kacar, Fabian Delph, Michael Johnson, Esteban Granero, Jose Mari (Regen), Chris Cohen (Reserve), Theo Janssen (Reserve)

MR: Gabriel Torje, Anders Hopen (Regen), Henri Saviet

ML: Ross Wallace, Helder Barbosa, Henri Saviet

ST: Mame Biram Diouf (Captain), Ken Fagerberg, Asamoah Gyan, Henri Saviet

I've had a 23 Million bid accepted for Ignacio Camacho but i feel i have too many midfielders so i'll let that fall through. I'm looking at the possiblity of signing a new striker, this may distrupt hamrony though seeing as i have got three strikers in reserves with finishing of 16. I am also looking for cover for the right back postion. Your views are welcome. I no some people say keep the money and at the moment i might just do that. I spent 10.75 million on Michael Johnson.

Anyukov would be a good RB, his stats dont reflect how good he is, he gets so many assists in my game, like a RB marcelo mate, should get him for arnd 7mill. robinho aswel would be good, usually he is unhappy and leaves on bosman ruling!

Spend the money.. keep the fans on your side after the cup win, they.. and i, feel you should now be investing. You need someone on the left hand side, a striker and a righ-back. Get some experienced guys in, guarantee European football.. landing a big name or two will be much easier.

Since u already have 25 players, i think its more than enough don't add another player. if u want to buy player, u should sell 1 or 2 player from ur team now. to many player in same position it's not good. the most important is ur team have a balance squad.
if u need right back, try santon he is good.

totally agree with p4njoel,

keep your team nice and small too many players the more players are going to moan! when he doesnt get first-team.

Your team seems good - no need to buy anyone just for the sake of it

If your doing alright then i wouldn't bother. I have 200 million to spend in my fifth season with Newcastle and the only money i have used was to bring in a few under 18 regens. If your team doesn't need strengthening then don't bother, help your finances out!

Daniel Opare truns into a quality player he plays for Real Madrid at the start of the game but has probably moved on.
Davide Santon but he probably wont leave inter milan

Daniel Opare truns into a quality player he plays for Real Madrid at the start of the game but has probably moved on.
Davide Santon but he probably wont leave inter milan

In my fifth season Opare has no club and it says he would not be a worthwhile signing. He is only worth 100K.

well in my leicester game i bought him at the start for 200k and now 3rd season is a leading star for any premier division team and clubs are chasing him. depends i suppose u have to play him for him 2 turn good

use the money you got to sign regens for the future

I sold Saviet for 16 Million, Jose Goncalves for 4 million and Diego for 5.25. I bought Santon for 6 million while my ****** chairman accepeted a 6.75 million bid for Helder Barbosa so i'm in the market for a left midfield player. I have about 50 million and i'm also looking at Jozy Altidore

well in my leicester game i bought him at the start for 200k and now 3rd season is a leading star for any premier division team and clubs are chasing him. depends i suppose u have to play him for him 2 turn good

Yeah maybe Real Madrid didn't play him, i can't see a youngster getting into their side very easily lol. A similar thing happened to Lewandowski for me, i hardly played him and he ended up being ****.

Back