jrl280791

Reaction score
HEy i thought i would post this story in the rigt place. But guys im really sorry for some reason i cant add photos, i have tried to attach files but im not sure if it has worked so anyway here goes.

I have taken charge of Aston Villa, and cleared out the backroom staff, and replaced them with staff who i believe will improve the squad. A whole new scouting system has been developed, with each of them with at least 15 in judging player ability and potential.

I have signedone player, Denilson on loan from Arsenal reason being i feel centre midfield to be the position needing improving, and Denilson has served me well at clubs before. I have not sold any players but have transfer listed a few of the reserves.

My pre-season was very good and these are my results.

H - Reserves 2-0
A - Carlisle 2-0
A - Gillingham 2-0
A - Santa Clara 9-0
A - Belenenses 4-0
A - Rio Ave 2-0
A - Benfica 3-0

Im really sorry about not being able to upload photos. I think my defence haas been completely solid, i know most of this clubs are teams i should be however, my tour of portugal went very well beating all the clubs convincingly, serves me well going into the euro cup. What do you guys think?

August

H - Wigan 1-0

I very solid performance, ok the margin was only by a single goal, but wigan never threatened our goal. Agbonlahor scored the goal inside the first half hour, however was down to 10 men after a dangerous tackle from petrov in the 30min.

A - AA Gent (EC) 3-0

I quality start in europe in the 4th qualifying round. Heskey started this game as i gave Carew a rest as his fitness was only at 85%, Heskey scored 2 of the goals, with youngster Delfouneso adding a 3rd in the 80th min. Very impressive.

H - Arsenal 0-1

A good game, unfortunate to concede an early goal, from a set piece. Denilson was unavailable for this game due to the commitments in his loan. We done well to hold Arsenal to just the one goal, and were unfortunate not to grab the equaliser with 9 shots on target, which showed Almunia as being man of the match due to the saves.

This is as far as i have got so far but will update at the end of September......Again im sorry for no photos :(

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:23 PM ----------

A very good start to the season, after our brilliant pre season. These are my results for the end of august and september. I added the signing of Cani from Villareal for £6m due to having only milner and young fit at the moment with downing suffering from an injury. I also sold Cuellar £4.7m to Getafe, due to the number of centre backs already at villa.

H - AA Gent 3-0 (agg: 6-0)

A very good home performance with Heskey, Milner and Agbonlahor scoring the goals, the result never really looked in doubt, was handed a relatively straight forward group containing, Villareal, H.Tel Aviv and Slovan Bratislava.

A - Chelsea 2-1

An amazing result away from home, Young scored both goals with a fantastic free-kick and penalty, we were under fire for the last 20mins as you would imagine but the defence were solid and won us 3 points.

A - Blackburn 2-2

A disappointing result after being 2-0 up with 25mins left to go, but this game was 2 days after the Chelsea match, so maybe i should of rotated the team a little, but a couple of goals from Cani kick started his season.

H - Liverpool 3-2

Another win over a top 4 side, we were 2-0 down after 40mins aswell, i like to think the result had something to do with my half time team talk :p Agbonlahor, Cani and Heskey scored the goals, a fantastic result.

H - H.Tel Aviv (EC) 2-0

A good start to my european campaign, a solid win with, in my opinion, player of the month, Heskey scoring both goals.

H Everton (LC) 1-0

This was a pretty boring game, Everton were missing several key players but a goal from Agbonlahor in the 70th min, put us through to the next round away to Sunderland.

H Portsmouth 2-0

Another good performance in the league, goals from Cani and Carew. Plus, another clean sheet 3rd in a row, in all competitions, this puts us 3rd in the league with a game in hand but with a lower goal difference.

I have decided that my player of the month for August was Agbonlahor, a very good pre season, and a few goals at the start of the season, with a number of assists, a good contribution to the team.

Septembers Player of the month i believe to be Heskey, he has given some solid performances with an average rating of 7.85 scoring several goals and contributing well to the team.

As you can see a very good start to the season, let me know what you guys think?

Ok start but use a headline e.g. Someone takes over vacant job at Villians. info about club. best players. signings

thanks miggo will do this when i update for the next month

thanks buddy,its my first time i done this so thanks for the liks reading through them now

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

just a quick question guys, im having trouble getting pictures onto my posts???? i tried print screen but for some reason its not working :( can you help?

this is the first time i have logged into this webiste and posted my own thread!!!! im trying my best and im going to sort it all out

soon as i finish october, im gunna try and add images and stuff to it to make it more interesting to read

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

guys im having trouble addng screenshots can anyone give me advice on how to do it....

press ALT & F9 then wen. wen on thread click on paper clip then on BROWSE find the folder SCREENSHOTS in SPORTS INTERACTIVE folder. Then wen after theve uploaded clik on the PAPER CLIP again and the pic should be there click on that and put it where you want

i dont have the screenshot folder in sports interactive or in football manager 2010 folder :/

ive got to sports interactive folders see if youve got 2. if not create one

right i have created one, do you have to upload your scerenshots to like a document like word or something?

Hey guys i have just tried to do it, thanks for your help im probably annoying you all now i have just produced one of my squad with the star ratings next to them
View attachment 91222

would you lot mind if i started from scratch to make it better, i cant even be bothered to read it, so much writing, i will close this thread and start a better one called - JRL Aston Villa -