SI Developers as Regens in the game

• Thread starter Thread starter Dicko1878
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 5K

Dicko1878

Reaction score
i tried searching the forum and didnt find this so i thought id post it. apparently when you search "faceinthegame" without the quotetation marks, a list of SI developers can be found in the game. just wondering if any are actually good and did anyone know this?

Yeh, im sure it shows you people as well who signed up to the face in the game thingy a few FMs back as well where x amount of people sent in their photo so Si and regens would appeart with their pic.

The SI regens are just random regens, id be annoyed if they made them good tbh as that would ruin the realism of the game but no problem with them just putting their names in and favourite teams as it has no impact on the game, its just a nice wee easter egg

Haha my football teams manager (Marc Duffy) is ginger on my regen!

Yeah there's around 100 of them on my game, some are good, some aren't. They have really peculiar scout/coach reports, which is another easter egg btw

Yeah there's around 100 of them on my game, some are good, some aren't. They have really peculiar scout/coach reports, which is another easter egg btw

Who are the good ones? and ive noticed the scout reports aswell

Back