siboo

Reaction score
Made these for FM08 first, but if there's any interest I'll might do some more for 09.

cristianoronaldovh1.png
eidurgudjohnsencf3.png
zlatanibrahimoviccx6.png
alessandrodelpierohm8.png
markusrosenbergso0.png
dimitar%20berbatov.png
ronaldinho.png
nani.png
patrik%20ingelsten.png
clarence%20seedorf.png
johnarne%20riise.png
ricardo%20quaresma.png

santiago%20canizares.png
thierry%20henry.png
ryan%20giggs.png
carlos%20tevez.png
christian%20poulsen.png
diego.png

edwin%20vandersar.png
rio%20ferdinand.png
robinho.png
didier%20drogba.png
frank%20lampard.png
nicolas%20anelka.png
afonso%20alves.png
steven%20gerrard.png
jisung%20park.png
scott%20brown.png
scott%20mcdonald.png
shunsuke%20nakamura.png
adriano.png
dirk%20kuyt2.png
bakari%20kone.png
alan%20smith.png
amr%20zaki.png
armand%20traore2.png
obafemi%20martins2.png
obafemi%20martins%20volt.png
alberto%20gilardino2.png
gianluigi%20buffon.png
mirko%20vucinic.png

Template is available here: FileFront

Buffon's picture is MAD! lol.

I'd download them like mate, get some more made and upload them ;)

I like them. They looks very good. Nice work.

ditto, will need to remember to dl these. Should just make a big league pack rather than doing it team by team

ditto, will need to remember to dl these. Should just make a big league pack rather than doing it team by team

then you would have to wait a long time to be able to download anything. I'll put them in too leaguepacks when a league is done. I'll be getting some help with the Premier League, so I'll switch to the Swedish Premier Division instead.

Helsingborgs IF, 24 players

quick clarification please... I have downloaded several facepacks packages
where the same player appears several times, how do I know which facepack is used vs. the other picture(s)... how can I set it up as the "first" choice.

thank you

ARIS SALONICCA
F**K PAOK

If you have multiple pictures the game just takes the first one it comes to (in alphabetical order). So if you had 2 pictures for Fabregas then it would use the following if it was like this in your facepacks folder....

Football Manager 2009\Graphics\Players\Arsenal\Fabregas.png
Football Manager 2009\Graphics\Players\England\Arsenal\Fabregas.png

So to make sure the game uses the one you like just make sure it appears first in alphabetical order.

thanks for the clarification sean but what if I have a file with Premier league players (which includes arsenal and fabregas) and what if fabregas
is also part of a file with e.g. wonderkids, or national team players... should I delete the pictures of fabregas that I do not like and just keep the one I would like to use ?

also, how can I be sure that all the players I have downloaded are registered in my game e.g. kyriakos papadopoulos in a wonder kids list
does not appear as I have deleted his picture in the olympiakos team (it
was the picture of Avraam papadopoulos)

thank you

ARIS SALONICCA

These are my favourite. Thanks for uploading template I hav made a few of my own.

Yeah these are also my favorite style. I would love for more to be made and maybe a few superpacks to be made available on FM-Base.

Hi Sibo! I need the font that you used for the facepack, i don't find on the Web. Very nice style ;)

hi these are great, would it be possible to make a rangers facepack?