Pace 16
Flair 18
Dribbling 16
Finishing 17
First Touch 16
Long shots 17

View attachment 206569

WHAT A BEAST!

has stats similar to Marco Reus, but in the long run is basically a downgraded version of Gotze or Schurrle. =/

cheap as ****, but tbh his name sounds funny to me. idk why XD

hahhhhahhaha

he is a good player in real life, and is also very good on Fm! great inside forward, a cheaper mans Hulk (well except for physical attributes)

sounds like:

Serious-Sam-2-1024x768.jpg

at 23 with those mental stats? dont like him, tecnical and physical stats are ok but i would like him to have better mental stats. A good player fro avereage/low teams or a good backup for top team

at 23 with those mental stats? dont like him, tecnical and physical stats are ok but i would like him to have better mental stats. A good player fro avereage/low teams or a good backup for top team

Crikey, you have big expectations!

Average/Low? He plays for Leverkusen already, and I doubt a team like that could get him.

I played him as a striker for my leicester team in the prem and he was very disappointing, I ended up selling him in the January window. Never used him as a winger as I had no other wingers and played with a diamond.

He looks a beast. I'd imagine hould be perfect as an inside forward cutting in on to his favoured left foot

I played him as a striker for my leicester team in the prem and he was very disappointing, I ended up selling him in the January window. Never used him as a winger as I had no other wingers and played with a diamond.

I've never played him at striker. But for me I always use him as AMR.. He scores some cracking goals, makes some mazy runs and sets up quite a few even though his creativity is kinda low.

He has got pretty poor mental stats, and when i say pretty poor I mean terrible mental stats.

When he joined my Montpellier team, he failed to settle, and I had to send him home immediately. I bet its the poor mental stats.

He was awesome on my save for Burnley F.C at the very 1st patch, he was transfer listed, so made an enquiry (Can't spell?) and they wanted 500k, so I accpet that price for that player! Soooooooo cheap and he is a wonderful player!