• Simao

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Wright-Phillips

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

Jasonlfc96

formerly asjso
Reaction score
Hi I am arsenal and have the option to buy either simao or wright phillips with my budget who would you reccomend is better and does any one have any experience with these players
thanks in advance

Never tried Simao but SWP would be great. Play Arshavin on the left and WP on the right both as Inside Forwards

I've got an atleticocareer and simao was instrumental in closing the gap between real, barcelona and me.

Last edited:
Simao is technically alot better so I would go for him.

thanks I think I will leave it a bit too see how the poll gets on

SWP, especially if you're an English club. Less likely to flop, imo, and little or no "settling in" time is needed.

look through here and here mate :) (bit busy at work to give you the list myself :O)
hope it helps...

also Salvio and Blanco - Lanus

I would have gone for Simao if you were a Spanish Club but Shaun Wright Philipps will have a faster impact as he will not need to settle in

look through here and here mate :) (bit busy at work to give you the list myself :O)
hope it helps...

also Salvio and Blanco - Lanus

I have already signed loads of youth so I wanted a player to come in and make an impression straight away

Thanks again for all the suggestions

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

have decided to buy shaun wright phillips as he is english and is faster and he will also settle in quicker so