Sime Vrsaljko - player who will be the master of right back!

Marko8

Reaction score
This young (and experienced) kid from Croatia is target of many top clubs in the world http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...on-set-battle-Croatian-kid-Sime-Vrsaljko.html
Whole nation is proud of him because in every game he gives the best of him, and he deserved to be member of some top club in Europe.

Name: Sime Vrsaljko
Club: Dinamo
D.O.B: 10/01/1992
Nationality: Croatian
Position: DR/WBR, also can be a DMC

Strengths:
Long Throws, Agression, Bravery, Determination, Work Rate, Natural Fitness, Stamina. ( pretty all-round stats I think)

Weaknesses:
Finishing, Free Kicks, Flair, Influence, Decisions

Personality: Determined

Sure pays to have someone like you playing in clubs like Dinamo, bringing to us all these potential wonderkids. Thanks :D

I remember him from Fm2010. Good solid fullback if you can get him. Only problem for British teams is his Workpermit requirements.
I had him for Nurnberg in the Bundesliga on Fm2010 he's a class act. Trying to sign him for Rangers in my game on Fm2011 but it's proving difficult.

Looks great, can you post a screenshot of his Report as well?

Have you had him scouted by bigger clubs?

eg. Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester United etc. etc.
I only play with Dinamo, so you can try scout him if you are some bigger club
Or I will do that later ;)

great player, one of the 1st players i put on my shortlist this year :wub:

Unfortunately I must sold him.. his price was 1.4mil. and I sold him in Bayern for 8.5mil. :D
He will miss me, but with that money I have to survive..

I tired to sign him on my save but he is already on loan to buy :'( i might restart my save to see how much I could get him for I just finished pre season.... I will be managing arsenal for at least 20 seasons :D i kno its a lot but I want to try and win everything...... So I need all the young players I can get....

Tried to sign him with Spurs.

But cant get work permit. What a shame

cheers for the tip looks ace offered 10 million and its accepted

Haha I started over and got him for 900k :) but he wont join until next summer, to be honest my team is stacked take a look at my signings so far I wont be making any for the next couple of seasons though ;)

I bought him in my first season with Liverpool and already i rotate with glen johnson. He also provides good cover for DM while you are training him up for WB/DR.

Personally i see him as an excellent wing back and consistent performer.

Just signed him for Hoffenheim.. 2.5million plus 20% of next sale! What a bargain :D cheers guys!

I had him in Benfica, excellent.

I was training dinamo zagreb, mainly cause of the many youth players there, I was doing great but the game keeps having crash points at the same point and I can't continue :(