Groedius

Reaction score
Name: Simon vukcevic
Club: Sporting CP
D.O.B: 29.1.1986
Nationality: Montenegro
Position: AM C/L

Strengths:
Corners, Crossing, Dribbling, First touch, Free Kick taking, Long shots, Technique, Balance and Strength.

Weaknesses:
Team work, work rate, positioning,

Personality:
Fairly Ambitious

Suggested Roles:
Inside forward - Attack
Winger - Attack
Advanced Playermaker - Attack

He has very nice technical and physical attributes, his mental attributes are only thing which really let him down although he seems like he could still be a pretty good player and would get into most premier league sides.

Most underrated player in the game for me. I've been meaning to submit him here for a while, but I'm too ******* lazy.

He is very well known as the most overrated player in FM compared to real life.

He is not that good IRL, and I've signed him and he hasn't been performing for quite a while now :( looking to load him off on Jan..

He is quality (in the game) not really seen much of him in real life to be honest. He's scored loads of free kicks for me which is good as I signed him mainly because of his set pieces and long shots.

great player on fm 10 had him on an ath madird save and he done really well at amc with long shots set to often havent signed him so far on fm 11 though

and you learn to write son
you wrote most underrated player in the game not the most overrated player

Dude, go read my sentence again. I don't want to get pissy here, but you're understanding is backwards.

Absolute beast as Inside Fwd Right(retrained him to that position) on support duty with holding up the ball and attacking full back on his side. Training focus should be speed.