Sir Alex Ferguson Handed £100M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raphael.

Reaction score
Last edited:
hard to believe as its come from the sun but the figures released of man utd finances did show about 125m available so who knows

£100 isn't really a lot of money, maybe able to buy a new tea lady with that?

in all seriousness though, having read the artice I am full of hope, don't also believe whats in the Sun but fingers crossed.

SAF has been given £100 to buy McDonalds for the whole club.
Man Utd are crazy!! They're heavily in debt and they still don't care.

probably because Roo was leaving if they didn't...

I bet Joel Glazer told him there was money to spend in January which is why he signed the new deal... (probably got a release clause if they went back on their word)

hard to believe as its come from the sun but the figures released of man utd finances did show about 125m available so who knows

£100 isn't really a lot of money, maybe able to buy a new tea lady with that?

in all seriousness though, having read the artice I am full of hope, don't also believe whats in the Sun but fingers crossed.

I have posted other articles which back it up. Read OP.

Also we could get a few world class players with that.

Fergie wouldn't spend big in January anyway, and it's in The Sun. A bit of a nothing story.

SAF has been given £100 to buy McDonalds for the whole club.
Man Utd are crazy!! They're heavily in debt and they still don't care.

Actually 200M got paid off and we have 500M worth of Bonds which don't mature till 2017 so we don't have much to worry about.

I have posted other articles which back it up. Read OP.

Also we could get a few world class players with that.

i did read the op, you edited it and put the links in after i posted and those links hardly back it up as they have taken the story from the sun

Last edited:
It's about this time of year mass speculation begins. Whether it's true or not we don't know. although I doubt it. We will find out soon enough ;)

its the sun when are they ever right they said this for the last 2 seasons XD

The Sun, Tribal Football and another website taking their information from the Sun. Really reliable sources.

When would SAF spend £100 million just like that. No doubt he as the money for a big swoop on a good player if he wanted but I doubt theres been an allocation of "£100 million to spend now go buy people".

If it is true, then I can see him using the money wisely, as he always has done.

Preferabley, I would like to see several key areas strengthened (another good CB, Shawcross is a good prospect but I still think a world-class one is needed now. A good striker to play with/in place of Rooney. Then they definately need a new GK. VDS is getting older).

I'm not a Man Utd fan, but it would be nice to see.

Utter rubbish. The Sun once said Villa had a 50 mil war chest a season ago.

the sun is not a reputable source

Status
Not open for further replies.