Six Nations

ajw

Reaction score
Anyone? Obviously I'll be following Wales, if we beat England today (hopefully) then we have a good chance. Sadly though it'll probably be out of Ireland and France.

Anyone following? If you're not, don't bother with any 'rugby iz like ttly for gays who lik wtching men *** eachotha' posts!

Ireland have got a convicing lead v Italy at the mo, although that was inevitable...

Can't see France winning it this year. Between Ireland and England for me, I can see England nicking it because they are playing Ireland at Twickenham.

Ireland will do it for me, don't think anyone else is looking good enough to topple them atm.

Time will tell and hopefully England prove me wrong, but if its anyone I have a feeling it will be Wales.

im following and hoping for an england win but i do see france maybe getting a grand slam :)

I hope England win as they are my country but i dont follow rugby :D

As long as we don't finish last i am happy....as always

Six Nations > Rugby > England > Sale Sharks > Scumbags > Kiled Stockport County

So i dont care

COME ON ENGLAND!!!, im a london wasps fan and i hope to see some of our players like paul sackey and joe worsley in the team, good luck to all

IRELAND!!!!! Was at the Ireland v Italy match, got tickets at the last minute. We're looking as good as ever and I think we're gonna win it and if no one wins the Grand Slam then I think we have the best chance of the Championship anyway. Also I think Leinster are gonna retain the Heineken cup as Munster are sh*te lol. IRELAND AND LEINSTER TIL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES WALES STICK THAT UP YOUR PIPE, WITH YOUR **** AMBITION!

Finally, England show that they are, and always will be, better.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Six Nations > Rugby > England > Sale Sharks > Scumbags > Kiled Stockport County

So i dont care

You are an idiot

Can't see England winning it myself, they always seem to take two steps forward and one step back, really lacked consistency in recent years.

"Gwlad.. gwlad!"

Not much of an egg-ball fan, but I am in for the Welsh (as per usual).

IRELAND!!!!! Was at the Ireland v Italy match, got tickets at the last minute. We're looking as good as ever and I think we're gonna win it and if no one wins the Grand Slam then I think we have the best chance of the Championship anyway. Also I think Leinster are gonna retain the Heineken cup as Munster are sh*te lol. IRELAND AND LEINSTER TIL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ireland were shocking, if they play like that again they won't stand a chance.

I can't really see a grand slam this year and think that it will be close between the Big 4 sides.

I think England can win the Grand Slam. We've got something to prove.