leboeuf

Reaction score
apologies mods, if ive posted in the wrong place. I did try the skin thread, but got no clear answer, so guessed there must be someone here to help.

my skin problem isnt a rash in an embarrassing place...ive downloaded two skins, neither of which show up in the dropdown menu in preferences. Ive got the boxes ticked and unticked (load skin on confirm, etc).
ive tried the skins folder in graphics, then taken it out again. Neither have worked.

i also notice that when i loaded fm12 yesterday, i now have two sports interactive/fm12 folders, one of which has only a db and sounds folder...is this right? and where am i going wrong with the skins?

cheers

apologies mods, if ive posted in the wrong place. I did try the skin thread, but got no clear answer, so guessed there must be someone here to help.

my skin problem isnt a rash in an embarrassing place...ive downloaded two skins, neither of which show up in the dropdown menu in preferences. Ive got the boxes ticked and unticked (load skin on confirm, etc).
ive tried the skins folder in graphics, then taken it out again. Neither have worked.

i also notice that when i loaded fm12 yesterday, i now have two sports interactive/fm12 folders, one of which has only a db and sounds folder...is this right? and where am i going wrong with the skins?

cheers

Did this not work?
Change the destination path to -
User(Your Name)/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/skins.

You may need to create this folder.
Run FM11, press CTRL+P to open Preferences. Click 'Display & Sound', and set yours at the right hand side like the screen below -
DSzQx.jpg

Once you have done that, hit Confirm, or Reload Skin, and wait whilst the game processes the files, and the skin should load up.

Have you tried them in the other sports interactive folder ?
And try taking them out their skin sub folders