Skins (E4)

What series of Skins do you like the best?

• Total voters

mickiac

Reaction score
The simple question: What is your favourite series of Skins? I personally thought that Series 5 was good and better than 4 and 2 and 3, but the 1st wins it:D
Comment and vote on the poll guys:)

If you aren't faimliar with Skins, it is about teenagers with the usual ***, drink, drugs and controversy. The name Skins comes from the slang for filters to smoke hash in. The cast changes every two years and is now on it's third generation of characters. If you want anymore info on Skins feel free to comment on here as well:)

Last edited:
Enjoyed majority of them first one will always win. Think Cook made the last one great and this year I don't watch it because I think its a let down tbh.

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

You should maybe put up an article on the show aswell, Make the op a bit longer and so people know what it is if they havent seen it :p.

same first seies best, not really a big fan of characters in the latest one

First series will always win.

Since then, both storyline wise and acting, it has gone majorly downhill.

Watched one episode this year, the metal head one? that young ballerina lass was about as wooden as Sherwood Forest.

I think the one with cook and co in it was more realistic tbh. basically tells the true life story of somethings. Cant beat the first 1 though no chance.

Watched the first two of the current series and gave up on it.

For me. It goes.

1st
3rd
2nd
4th

I'm not even going to humour the thought of including the last series in my list as it was just horrific. Everything about it was just so bad. 0/10 in every catagory.