Sky Sports News pulled from Freeview

I'd be gutted if I had freeview :S

Shocker.

Luckily got Sky...but still super annoying.

I have freeview in my room; no more sky sports news :'(

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

However I have Virgin downstairs :)

I used to have free view in Plymouth, glad im back home with Sky! :)

However ..........

The 24-hour sports news channel will be replaced on Freeview by Sky 3+1 &
"As part of a subscription service, customers can look forward to expanded coverage and the launch of Europe's first HD sports news service." :)

I have freeview in my room; no more sky sports news :'(

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

However I have Virgin downstairs :)

Probably virgin upstairs, too :p

I just got Freeview for my room. How annoying. Sky+ downstairs though, so not the end of the world.

Sky 3+1 is alright, atleast they've given some decent replacements. :)

it's a shame, I have free view in my room too. luckily I have sky downstairs, but I'll miss waking up to Georgie :p :wub:

it's a shame, I have free view in my room too. luckily I have sky downstairs, but I'll miss waking up to Georgie :p :wub:

At least you ain't waking up to this -
amy-winehouse-ugly-face-b.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Ah.. Don't have freeview. Virgin Ftw

I ain't going to even comment on you, Danny........

This is a cruel trick for people who don't have the money to get Sky or Virgin. Shame on you BSkyB.

load of bullshit to be honest, sky must be worth a fortune and them pulling out of freeview, greedy twats :(

on the otherr hand i have sky dowwnstairs but still ****** off.

load of bullshit to be honest, sky must be worth a fortune and them pulling out of freeview, greedy twats :(

on the otherr hand i have sky dowwnstairs but still ****** off.

I have Sky Player with an IP mask, and my mate in UK give me his SkyPlayer password, so I can watch Sky in Spain 24/7:)

I have Sky Player with an IP mask, and my mate in UK give me his SkyPlayer password, so I can watch Sky in Spain 24/7:)

I'm telling (6)

I have freeview in my room

but sky+ in the sitting room so i not that bothered

but if i had no sky i would be gutted:'(