2026-2027CHAMPIONS
2027-2028

Last edited:
SEPTEMBER 2019

title odds.png

transfers.png

Strelec loan.png

Strelec info.png

Aston: Fantastic young prospect and I talked with him and guaranteed first team starter position for him. I hope he can pay me off the trust. I would really loved to buy him, but we just do not have enough money for it.

Galin Tashev.png

Galin tashev stats.png

Aston: I think he was the best available free transfer in the market for Bulgarian players. We need quite many home grown players and he is very good addition to the squad.

Uros.png

Uros2.png

Aston: Uros is great young center back. He might be ready for first team football and looking brilliant games and development from this Serbian youngster

transfers view.png

Aston: Red marked players transfers were made by my decision. I had to sell players to get transfer budget and salary cuts, because we were going on the limit and had no transfer budget.

FIXTURES

fixtures.png

Aston: We have been playing outstanding football.

ROUND 2

Dobrev player of the round.png

team of the week2.png

ROUND 4

Tasevski 4th round player.png

Team of the week 4.png

Strelec debut goal.png

Aston: Strelec was loaned only hours before the 4th game in the League and he managed to start impressively with scoring on his debut.

Bulgarian first league.png

league table 1st.png

Aston: I am delighted but also ready to fall few positions. We are aiming to finish first half of the season in top 6. After that we will see where we will land. So far we have scored 21 goals in 7 games and conceded 10.

Slavia Sofia.png

League stats.png

PLAYER OF THE (first 7 league games)

POM Filipov.png

Aston: Filipov is right back and he has dazzled me with fantastic and continuous superb form. 2 goals and 4 assists from RB is just amazing.
Young loanee Strelec was solid with 3 goals in hes 4 games. Also AMR Kirilov played only 5 games and gave 4 assists.​

NOVEMBER 2019

transfers.png

Albech contract negotiations.png

Aston: We have fantastic DR Filipov who won best player in last post, but this DR is a must buy. 3,8k £ per month is very high salary for us. I had to adjust offer 8 times until it was acceptable.

Albech signed.png

Albech profile.png

Slavisa Stojanovic contract.png

Aston: Stojanovic is next player who we manage to sign from free transfer market. 30 year old Slovenian AMLR and ST is valuable for squad depth and I believe he will take first team spot in AML position. Now our wage budget is on minus side

stojanovic signed.png

Stojanovic profile.png

FIXTURES

fixtures 11.19.png

Aston: We managed to win games what were close calls and lost 1 game were we dominated and Vitosha only striked once and that was enough for losing against them. We are satisfied and happy with the results. Unfortunately we lose many players to injuries.

Filipov injured for the rest of the season, hard blow for all team.png

Aston: Filipov managed to play with new right side fullback Albeck only 1 game before he was seriously injured and now he is off the full season

Before R15 Albech injured.png

Aston: Albecht were able to play several games before hes injury strucked him out.

ROUND 8

R8 Strelec scored 2.png

ROUND 9

TOW9.png

ROUND 10

R10 Ivanov hat trick hero.png

R10 TOW.png

ROUND 11

R11 Tashev shined.png

R11 TOR.png

ROUND 13

R13 TOR.png

ROUND 14

R14 injured Bengyuzov.png

R14 TOR.png

League table.png

AWARDS

October POM.png

POM November.png

YPOM Strelec.png

October YPOM.png

Slavia Sofia.png

PLAYER OF THE (SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER)

Bengyuzov October.png

Aston: He was classy in September. Hit 3 goals in 4 league games in September and outclassed opponents in every game.

Kirilov November.png

Aston: October best player. Kirilov netted only 1 goal, but he was consistent and gave much problems with his good dribbling skills

Last edited:
JANUARY 2020

Aston got new contract.png

Aston: Really glad to lengthen my contract by 2 years.

FIXTURES

Fixt.png

Aston: Unstoppable

ROUND 15

R15 POR.png

ROUND 16

R16 Tasevski out 5-6W.png

ROUND 18

R18 Kirilov 2 goals.png

R18 TOR.png

ROUND 19

R19 TOR.png

ROUND 20

R20 Stojanovic hat trick.png

R20 POR.png

R20 TOR.png

league 1.1.20.png

AWARDS AND RUMOURS

Bulgarian player of the year.png

First league best players.png

POM December.png

Strelec tipped to win award.png

Strelec Slovak YPOY.png

Youth prospects.png

Slavia Sofia.png

League stats.png

Team values.png

PLAYER OF THE (NOVEMBER and DECEMBER)

Best is Kirilov.png

Aston: Radoslav has been our main source of assists and he has scored also 5 goals in last 6 league games in November and December. There was no other option for best player. His value is more than 1 million £ already. With unfortunate bad finance conditions it might be that I will consider his sale in January if tempting offer should arrive. On the other hand I hope no offers will come and he can continue his outstanding performances.​

MARCH 2020

transfers.png

18.01.2020 Kirilov injured 2-3M.png

20.01.2020 Kirilov sold as injured player for 1,5M £.png

Kirilov from 325K to 1,3M and then sold 1,5M.png

Kirilov sold.png

Kirilov History.png

Gamakov sold for 800k.png

Gamakov history.png

Gamakov from 145K to 900K and sold 800k.png

45k Minchev.png

Loan Pavlovic.png

Lazar Pavlovic profile.png

Bulgaria transf.png

FIXTURES

fixt 3.20.png

ROUND 21

R21 Pavlovic scores on debut.png

ROUND 22

R22 Yomov injured.png

League 3.20.png

YOUNG PLAYER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY

YPOM February.png

Slavia Sofia.png

PLAYER OF THE FEBRUARY

Best player GAlin.png

Fantastic job ! Are you planning to stay for long time?

First season is finished and planning to play until Slavia wins Champions League :) Ok giving my best try at least. First season end was not so good, so First attempt in CL will be in season 2021-2022 hopefully.

MAY 2020

NEWS

GK Stergiakis will leave.png

Aston: Our young GK who has taken clear 1st GK position in the middle of the season decided not to extend contract and will go to Norway Rosenburg

Junior coaching increased.png

Aston: I really wanted to expand training and youth facilities, but we did not had enough funds so this the least what board could afford. Good at least small steps to become great producers of young Bulgarian talent

youth intake.png

youth Veselin Mitrev.png

Aston: Veselin might get some first team minutes already this season. Other players actually do not look very promising. Hoped a better youth intake. I want to build up team from young talented players, but it looks like I have to bring these youngsters in from other clubs.

FIXTURES

FIX 5.20.png

ROUND 24-25

R24 injury Galin Ivanov out 5W.png

R24 Strelec in form 2 goals.png

R24-25 POR Strelec.png

R24-25 TOR.png

R25 debut red card Minchev.png

ROUND 26

R26 Stoev 2 goals.png

R26 POR Stoev.png

R26 TOR.png

ROUND 27

R27 TOR.png

ROUND 28

R28 Mitrev youngest player.png

ROUND 29

R29 TOR.png

ROUND 30

R30 Tasevski out 4-5M.png

R30 TOR.png

ROUND 31

R31 POR.png

R31 TOR.png

LEAGUE 5.20.png

AWARDS

March pom.png

March YPOM.png

Slavia Sofia.png

BEST PLAYER MARCH and APRIL

BEST PLAYER STRELEC.png

JUNE 2020

ROUND 36

R36 POR.png

R36TOR.png

LEAGUE TABLE BEFORE LAST GAME

LEAGUE BEFORE LAST GAME.png

Aston: We really played badly in the last part of the season. Did not scored enough goals and conceded too many. At least we won last game. Now Lokomotiv Plovdiv must win against CSKA-Sofia to ensure the title.

LOKOMOTIVE WON

LOKOMOTIV IS CHAMPION.png

Lokomotiv win.png

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

FINAL TABLE.png

FIXTURES

Fix 6.20.png

CUP VICTORY FOR SLAVIA SOFIA

CUP WIN.png

CUP MEDALS.png

Aston: Ludogorets who has dominated Bulgarian football for way too many years have finished 3rd in the league and suffered defeat against us in Cup Final. We demolished them in final with scoreline 5:1

YOUNG BEST PLAYER OF MAY

YPOM May.png

Slavia Sofia.png

BEST PLAYER OF MAY

Best player Strelec.png

SEASON OVERVIEW 2019 - 2020

Team of the season.png

Team stats of season.png

LEAGUE STATISTICS

Player stats 6.20.png

PLAYER INFORMATION

End of the season team.png

SEASON OVERVIEW

season review.png

FACTS IN THE END OF THE SEASON

Facts.png

BEST GOALSCORERS

Goals.png

BEST ASSISTERS

Assists.png

BEST AVERAGE RATINGS

Average rating.png

AVERAGE ATTENDANCE

Average attendance.png

SALARY PER ANNUM

Salary per annnum.png

SPONSORSHIP MONEY

Sponsorship income.png

NET TRANSFER SPEND

Net transfer spend.png

Strelec 22goals new record.png

Kirilov 11 assists new record.png

Commercial.png

JULY 2020

transfers.png

Dimitrov sold 525k £.png

Dimitrov history.png

Dimitrov.png

Diouf signed.png

Jules Diouf.png

Diouf.png

AWARDS

Bulgarian young player of the year.png

Discovery player of the year.png

Players player of the season.png

Top scorers.png

First league review.png

League team of the season.png

Bulgarian first division is 28th league in Europe.png

Europe leagues.png

Aston: Nice. Hope to help achieve great results and bring Bulgarian First League in top 10 Leagues in Europe. Big dreams :)

Strelec first cap for Slovaskia.png

Strelec first goal for Slovakia.png

Aston: I wish all the best to this young Slovak lad. I think it is out of question to get him back on loan deal, because he is matured and ready for first team football. Big teams are after him already. Milan, Inter, Newcastle and several more. I am happy that we experienced a fantastic collaboration and he became much better footballer through that journey and gave us valuable 22 goals!​

SEPTEMBER 2020 CONTINUES

Roberto Palacios new coach.png

Palacios.png

Aston: So we reformed almost hole team. Not very bright idea, but with circumstances what we had it was inevitable. Still looking to build team on young players and main aim is to give a good fight for league title. If possible and feasible try not to fall out in Euro Cup in first round. We need this Euro cash injection to build up our youth and training facilities.

TEAM BEFORE THE START OF THE SEASON

Team before the start of the seson.png

TRANSFERS IN

Trransfers in.png

TRANSFERS OUT

Transfers out.png

ROUND 1

R1 win.png

R1 Krastev 2 goals.png

ROUND 2

R2 draw.png

R2 TOR.png

ROUND 3

R3.png

ROUND 4

R4.png

R4 Lyaskov debut goal.png

ROUND 5

R5.png

R5 Krastev hat trick.png

R5 POR.png

R5 TOR.png

ROUND 6

R6.png

AFTER ROUND 6 EURO CUP SUCCESS

R6 after Euro cup4th win.png

ROUND 7

R7.png

R7 Diop end goal draught.png

R7 Diop hat trick hero.png

R7 POR.png

R7 TOR.png

SUPERCUP WINNERS

Super Cup winners.png

Super Cup.png

Super cup medals.png

Euro cup.png

Euro cup 4th round draw.png

Euro cup group stage 2,51M £.png

Group F Euro cup.png

FIXTURES

Fix 9.20.png

11 vs 0 record win.png

Krastev 5 goals and 2 assists.png

Krastev 5 goals record.png

SEPTEMBER 2020 PART 3

Table 9.20.png

Aston: We have had a slow start and Ludogorets who invested several millions of £ to their squad are not showing also good form as I thought they would.

FINANCE

Finance 9.20.png

New kit sponsor 41,5k £ per year.png

Sponsors.png

Training facilities will be improved.png

Youth Facilities will be improved.png

Aston: Finally after incredible success in Euro Cup we got bunch of money what we could invest to the club. So glad that our club board agreed to use this cash to fulfill my ideas. State of art facilities is question just a matter of how many years does it take to achieve it.

AWARDS

YPOM August.png

SEASON EXPECTATIONS

Season expectations.png

Slavia Sofia.png

BEST PLAYER JULY and AUGUST

Best player Filip Krastev.png

Aston: Filip has executed all my tasks and done much more. I was not convinced that he is good enough to take first team regular spot. How happy I am he proved to be essential with first games in the season. He holds record in one game 5 goals and his form in league is just divine.

Players league stats.png

Good luck on your journey dude ! I won UCL with french side Lille in FM14 twice, in 4 years ... That was my best achievement till now.. Nowadays I'm playing FM20 and. I've been in charge of Blackburn Rovers for two years. I'm out of contract at the end of my second season with the team, and don't know what to do next 😀

NOVEMBER 2020

transfers.png

Kuvelic 160k £.png

Kuvelic bio.png

Nikola.png

Aston: Nikola is perfect player for us. Only small issue regarding his Nationality. No I do not have anything against Serbs, but we can put out only 3 non EU players and this makes it difficult to choose who to play and who not. When I make a decision that he will play he will be in first 11.

10th Oct 2020 Makavchik Free tr.png

Makavchik bio.png

Aston: Our scouts found this gem on the free transfer and actually we sign him much earlier. He turned 18 and is available option in midfield. He looks like to be most talented player in our team. Lets see how things will go, but I will do my best to let him play. Again he is from Belarus and I need to make important decisions before every game.

First league transfer roundup.png

Aston: Just take a look at Ludogorets spending in this transfer period. They have got money thats for sure. 12,75M £ spent. They are doing all what is possible to become champions again after last season failure. And no doubt they are candidates nr1

Round 8

R8.png

Round 9

R9.png

Round 10

R10.png

Round 11

R11.png

R11 TOR.png

Round 12

R12.png

Round 13

R13.png

R13 Yomov out 4-5W.png

R13 Makavchik debut.png

Aston: Makavchik made hes debut game and I was very pleased what I saw. He looked like a star player. Rearly made a any mistakes and was decisive in the attacking end. Looking to be superstar one day.

Round 14

R14.png

FIXTURES

Fix 11.20.png

Euro cup.png

Euro Cup group F.png

League table.png

Aston: We need to improve. Ludogorets seems to go way too well and when 15 games are played they are leading over us with 9 points.

AWARDS

Player of the month DC Hristov.png

RUMOURS

Takeover talks.png

Slavia Sofia.png

PLAYER OF SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER

Player of the month DC Hristov.png

JANUARY 2021

Round 15

R15.png

R15 before Novotny out 4W.png

Round 16

R16.png

R16 Makavchik first cap.png

Aston: Oleg Makavchik already capped in Belarus team aged 18. He has got great future a head of him. I wish to make him a world class player. He has enough potential to be one. He has to stay calm and focus on trainings and games each week.

R16 TOR.png

Round 17

R17.png

R17 TOR.png

Aston: 3 players in this round pick and our young star "Maka" is first time in this honourable list

Round 18

R18.png

R18 Kuveljic 2 assists.png

R18 injury 5W Novotny.png

R18 TOR.png

Round 19

R19.png

R19 Makavchik.png

Aston: Maka is Slavia Sofia saving angel. I do not know how fast bigger clubs will come to visit our games, but I really hope they stay away from him for a while. We need him and as I mentioned earlier I try to find playing time for him, it is turned out that He is essential 1st team player and 1st choice to MC position.

R19 TOR.png

Round 20

R20.png

R20 Makavchik.png

R20 POR.png

Aston: Each game he improves and he is really on fire. Need to give him a bit rest, because he is young and stamina is not his best attribute. Maka played with few weeks from potential first team player to Key player. That is exactly the way how youngsters have to take their place in the team!

Euro cup.png

Euro Cup Group F drop out.png

Group F final table.png

Aston: This time we finished 3rd and got 3 amazing victories. More than satisfied. It is no regret to fall out with these good results. Only against Villareal we were not able to get any points.

FIXTURES

Fix 1.21.png

Liga.png

League table 1.21.png

Aston: After Sofia last 3 victories and Maka magnificent form we have risen to top 3. Ludogorets have lost some points and difference between us is only 7 points.

YOUTH INTAKE

Youth intake.png

AWARDS

Bulgarian footballer of the year.png

First league award winners.png

YPOM December.png

YPOM November.png

POM December Makavchik.png

FINANCES

Finance 1.21.png

Slavia Sofia.png

PLAYER OF NOVEMBER and DECEMBER

BEST PLAYER Makavchik.png

OLEG "MAKA" MAKAVCHIK

Aston: He is only 18. Lets not put too much pressure on his shoulders.

MARCH 2021

transfers.png

Debarga 16k.png

Debarga bio.png

Aston: Talented youngster who was available for very cheap price. Consulted with scouts and bought after that. If he shows at least half of the potential what Maka has done in last couple of months then he will be our first team striker next season maybe.

Garmendia 7k.png

Garmendia bio.png

Aston: Same thing as with Debarga. A lot of promise and only time shows if he is going to be flop or star player

Krastev looking for contract.png

Krastev history after that he is in sale list.png

Krastev not gonna happen.png

Krastev sold 110k.png

Aston: He played a lot as a front striker and has not scored a single goal. If I would have been in his situation I would just shut up and ask contract extension when I start to score goals. Anyway after his request I put him to transfer list and was ready to let him go for whatever price was offered. So 110K £ is quite good. It is clear that this season main troubles so far comes from scoring.

Mafoumbi sold 180k.png

Mafoumbi history.png

Mafoumbi.png

Aston: Mafoumbi was my mistake I admit it. He´s salary was more than 10k £ per month and he shadowed our Bulgarian GK Dyulgerov who should of been several levels worse than him. So to reduce salary funds and unrest between players I decided to make money out of him.

Diop joins loan deal to Arda.png

Diop history.png

Dioup.png

Aston: After Maka sparkled I had less and less options to choose from who to play in 3 non-EU positions. Unfortunately Diop did not get enough playing time and then a good loan offer came in and decided to give him that option. He was not very consistent scorer when he played for us.

Herman Stengel 35k.png

Stengel history.png

Herman Stengel.png

Aston: Excellent player and very good find from the market with only 35k £. Of course I have a problem now, but good problem. I need to choose between Filip Krastev, Nikola Kuveljic, Georgi Valchev, Hristo Ivanov, Maka and Stengel who is playing in MC. Oleg "Maka" Makavchik is pick nr1 and then comes a mistory. Need to look how many non-EU players can take part and look who is in form etc.

Sam Sanna 26,5k.png

Sam Sanna bio.png

Sanna.png

Aston: Sanna is very good young winger. We lacked quality players on that side. He can play on both AML and AMR sides and shows solid first touch, finishing, passing and technique.

Bulgarian league transfer overview.png

TRANSFERS IN

Transfers in 3.21.png

TRANSFERS OUT

Transfers out 3.21.png

ROUND 21

R21.png

R21 Sanna debut goal.png

R21 Paul youngest player.png

R21 TOR.png

ROUND 22

R22.png

R22 debut.png

R22 Carvalho out 4-5W.png

ROUND 23

R23.png

R23 Makavchik 2 assists.png

R23 TOR.png

FIXTURES

Fix 3.21.png

MARCH 2021 PART 2

League table 3.21.png

Aston: Slavia is closing up on Ludogorets. 2nd position is good.

NEWS

Aston Matu signed new 2 year extension.png

Aston: Delighted to sign new contract. I am ready to give my all to succeed with Slavia Sofia and I have hundreds of fresh ideas how to improve. Things of course do not happen in instant and focus on youngsters and CL dream is long perspective. Good to know that club board is with me on these topics.

FINANCES

Finance 3.21.png

AWARDS

YPOM February.png

Slavia Sofia.png

BEST PLAYER FEBRUARY

Best player Makavchik.png

OLEG "MAKA" MAKAVCHIK

Aston: This is the second time in a row he grabs this internal award in our club and he definitely deserves it. I have used him in AMC position and he succeeded very well there as well. So versatile player maybe next time on AML?

MAY 2021

ROUND 24

R24.png

Aston: So many disappointments in one game. Ok Clear defeat is awful, but our DC Dobrev red card on the 63th minute just 4 minutes before equalizing 1:1 was not fair. Second yellow was given too easily. This affected our game and 3 minutes after that Cherno more scored winning goal. What makes things even more catastrophic Maka got himself a first red card in the league. It was straight red and justified. Not good start to the month.

ROUND 25

R25.png

Aston: Despite not good performance on the pitch we were holding and securing narrow 1:0 victory. In the ****** last minute off the post Jakub from our fierce rivals Ludogorets equalized. Well lets not be very mad because we scored also quite late on the 88th minute. Still this was a good chance to catch up league leaders and now we failed. Sofia missed the creative touch of Maka who was suspended.

ROUND 26

R26.png

R26 TOR.png

LEAGUE TABLE AFTER PRELIMINARY ROUND 26

R26 Prel phase league table.png

ROUND 27

R27.png

R27 TOR.png

R27 Makavchik first international goal.png

Aston: Maka was back and we start winning again :)

ROUND 28

R28.png

Aston: This was crucial game against league leaders. We played well and had fantastic chance to score from the penalty spot but Bulgarian winger Yomov managed to make terrible penalty and GK Plamen Iliev stopped it with ease. I do not know, but it looks like our title hopes are gone with this result.

ROUND 29

R29.png

R29 MoM Oleg.png

ROUND 30

R30.png

Aston: Wow not the result we deserved with this game. We had another great chance to take early lead with penalty, but Yomov missed second penalty in 3 games. Then CSKA scored. After that they got red card and things looked like going up, but it actually did not. We just were not able to convert our shots to goals and CSKA used 2 counter attacks and finished with deadly precision. We are doomed.

ROUND 31

R31.png

R31 MoM Velikic.png

R31 TOR.png

FIXTURES

Fix 5.21.png

League table 5.21.png

Aston: Well, well, well. It looks like we did not had best games, but Ludogorets hand went even worse. CSKA-Sofia did well and things are getting extremely interesting in last 5 games between top 3.

YOUTH INTAKE

Youth intake.png

Youth Stefanov.png

Aston: This season youth intake was decent. Only player who is on my opinion worth mentioning is Petar Stefanov. At the moment 6th best DMC

AWARDS

YPOM March.png

YPOM April.png

FINANCES

Finance 5.21.png

Slavia Sofia.png

BEST PLAYER MARCH and APRIL

Best player Velikic.png