SLAVIA SOFIA new force to be reckoned with Season 2027-2028

JANAURY 2024

R18 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 18

R18.png

Aston: This was a bad surprise and of course Urban red card on the 6th minute played big part of this defeat to our rivals.

R18,5 C O.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP GROUP G

R18,5 CL.png

R18,5 C Rom out 3W.png

Aston: **** this is like a bad nightmare. He just got ready to play and injured again. Looks like he is very prone to injuries.

R18,5 C group table.png

R19 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 19

R19.png

R19 MoM.png

Aston: Motta, Motta, Motta just perfect guy. Keeps scoring like crazy.

R19 POR.png

TEAM OF THE ROUND 19

R19 TOR.png

R19,5 Cup O.png

Bulgarian Cup.png

BULGARIAN CUP QUARTER FINAL

R19,5 Cup.png

R19,5 Cup MoM.png

Aston: What da heck. This Argentinian lad is from another planet. Second hat trick in a row. It looks like no one is able to stop him at this point.

R20 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 20

R20.png

R20 MoM.png

Aston: Urban was doing back what he failed against Ludogorets, where he earned red card early in the game and cost us 3 points. Motta hit another 2 goals. What is he thinking.

R20 POR.png

TEAM OF THE ROUND 20

R20 TOR.png

FIXTURES

Fix 1.24.png

Bulgarian first league.png

League table 1.24.png

NEWS

Takeover.png

GALLO WAS SOLD

Gallo sold 6,75M.png

Gallo history.png

Aston: We lost Gallo, how interesting River bought him back from us. I tried to sign new deal with him, but he refused to change release clause 6,75M £ and on the third try he asked salary 150k £ per month what is unacceptable. This is a big hit regarding the CL games he was a good rock in back line with Bello.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FIRST KNOCK OUT DRAW

CL 1st round against Inter.png

First knockout CL.png

Aston: It is a tough draw, but every club in this level and stage is very strong.

AWARDS

Foreigner of the year.png

First league winners.png

YPOY.png

YPOM December.png

YPOM december ded.png

YOUTH INTAKE

Youth intake.png

FINANCE

Finance 1.24.png

Slavia Sofia small.png

BEST PLAYER IN DECEMBER

Best player who else Motta.png

Aston: MOTTA MOTTA MOTTA, he played 4 games in December and scored astonishing 9 goals.

FEBRUARY 2024

transfers.png

IN

Signed players.png

Ammar Ahmed Free tr.png

Ahmed bio.png

Aston: Very good young LB. He will be in our first team plans next season I think.

Sall bio.png

Aston: Sall is interesting youngster. He can grow up in U-19 and might be in first team in couple of seasons.

Avila bio.png

Aston: We have good connection with Argentina. Another great lad from Argentina and he is taking first team place instantly.

Zvipelj 1,8M.png

Zvipelj bio.png

Aston: Jure was in our short list for more than a year. Now he finally thought that Slavia is good enough team to join and I used the moment quickly. We have very good set of defenders available in Sofia. Young talented team and from U-19 some more reaching up. I can be more than happy with defenders right now. No need to buy more of them, because sharing playing time will be difficult with even 1 more player added.

TRIED TO SIGN CLAUDIO

Claudio wage demand too high.png

Aston: Our hole squad is earning together a bit more than he wanted to get. Not possible. Loan deal was also not accepted.

Claudio sign to Genk.png

TANSFERS IN

transfers in.png

OUT

2.01 Board accepted Motta offer.png

Aston: This is disgusting. Why? How can we win titles and achieve great things in Europe if we sell our THE BEST player without even consulting me. They refused to take my advice and not to sell Motta. But really why??? MOTTA MOTTA MOTTA these shouts from the Slavia stands are so regular lately because his high ability to convert at least half of the chances he has is so usual. It is like someone takes a seat under you away while you are sitting comfortably.

10.01 Motta  sold 11,75M.png

Motta History.png

Aston: And it ****** happened. I´d rather not express my feelings to club board, because it would bring serious actions against me. At least we got 30% of profit from next transfer. It is clear that he wil not stay in Sassuolo for many years.

new record.png

national rcord.png

Sipek sold 1,2M.png

Sipek history.png

Aston: Sipek was not in good form and with 12 games he managed to get only 1 assist with average rating 6,83. This is not enough for us. He is also 24 years old and his development halted. So it was time for him to move forward and give room for younger players.

Allach sold 741k.png

Allach history.png

Aston: Allach had similar problem like Sipek. He did marvellous season for us last year with 24 games 3 goals 5 assists 1 MoM 7,31 Average rating. This year performances were well below par. With 6 appearances he showed it is time to go.

Barro sold 1,8M.png

Barrow history.png

Aston: Barro was and still is very good MC. We just do not have place for very good non-EU players. They have to be even better.

TRANSFERS OUT

transfers out.png

FIXTURES

Fix 2.24.png

Aston: We had only friendlies this month. I am still frustrated about the sale of MOTTA. He was so good and influential player. Scored goal per game. We unfortunately were not able to find good ST to substitute him. Give a best try to find something before transfer deadline

NEWS

22.01.2023 cosortium takeover.png

Aston: I am looking forward to see what happens. After Motta sale I would even like a change. Club board can not make so stupid decisions.

Slavia Sofia small.png

MARCH 2024

transfers.png

We loaned out 5 players and bought 1 youngster from Bulgarian team Benkovski Byala.

Trraansfers in January february.png

transfers 3.24.png

OUR AFFILIATE VITOSHA BISTRITSA

Bistritsa team.png

Bistritsa league stats.png

Bistritsa table position, lets see it in the end of the season and ho young players have played.png

Aston: Lets see the results and stats in the end of the season. I hope our youngsters can provide good results for VITOSHA

BULGARIAN TRANSFER ROUNDUP

Bulgarian transfer period.png

R21 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 21

R21.png

R21 Avila debut.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP 1ST KNOCKOUT ROUND LEG 1

R21,5 CL.png

Aston: Well things are clear after first leg in our home game. Amazing crowd 37 252 people were participating this match. I am sad that we performed under par and Inter demolished us and let no chance to go through this phase.

R21,5 C Lukic 6W.png

R21,5 rec att.png

R21,5 C rec gate r.png

R22 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 22

R22.png

R22 MoM.png

R22 debuts.png

Aston: Jure did a debut and also from U-19 I promoted Florian Demmel to first team. This young DR is showing remarkable advance in training and in U-19 league games.

TEAM OF THE ROUND 22

R22 TOR.png

FIXTURES

Fix 3.24.png

League table 3.24.png

NEWS

February new funds 26,5M.png

FINANCE

Finance 3.24.png

Slavia Sofia small.png

BEST PLAYER IN FEBRUARY

Best player Sanna.png

APRIL 2024

R23 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 23

R23.png

R23 MoM.png

Aston: After Motta left it looks like we do not have yet any problems to score goals. Barriga is scoring and I wish he can improve his skills and fulfill his real potential as well in the near future with accelerated speed.

R23 TOR.png

R24 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 24

R24.png

Aston: After 1 good game we are in the slump against Arda

R25 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 25

R25.png

R25 MoM.png

Aston: Almost 19 000 people were in the stands today. Football is getting more and more popular in Bulgaria. It is a good derby and CSKA-Sofia is one of the strongest teams in Bulgaria. So excellent result and after not so pleasant goalless draw this gives us morale boost.

R25 crowd.png

R25 POR.png

TEAM OF THE ROUND 25

R25 TOR.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP 1ST KNOCKOUT ROUND LEG 2

R25,5 C.png

R25,5 Uran out 3W.png

Aston: Our star player Urban got injured and is out for 2- weeks

R25,5 8,18M.png

R25,5 worst record.png

R26 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 26

R26.png

LEAGUEE TABLE AFTER PRELIMINARY PHASE

R26 league table.png

R27 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ROUND 27

R27.png

R27 MoM.png

R27 Downes out 4W.png

R27 Beran first cap.png

R27 Lukic first cap.png

R27 Zvipelj first cap.png

TEAM OF THE ROUND 27

R27 TOR.png

FIXTURES

Fix 4.24.png

League table 4.24.png

AWARDS

YPOM March.png

YOUTH INTAKE

Youth intake.png

Aston: Nothing here to be proud of. Scrap and scout mentioned that I could release all of them and nothing will happen. Sad we have invested millions into it and so far very little gained out of it. Maybe next year.

FINANCE

Finance 4.24.png

Slavia Sofia small.png

BEST PLAYER IN MARCH

Best player Barriga.png

MAY 2024

R28 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ROUND 28

R28.png

Aston: In Bulgarian capital Sofia we had a huge away crowd with 5,419 fans and all together again 19 000 people in the stands. It looks like Bulgarian First league is growing in reputation as well after these high nr games. Game itself was flawless we crushed CSKA-SOFIA again and this time 6:0.

R28 MoM.png

R28 POR.png

R28 POR ded.png

R28 Demmel out 4W.png

R28 TOR.png

Bulgarian Cup.png

BULGARIAN CUP SEMI FINAL LEG 1

R28,5 Cup.png

R28,5 Cup MoM.png

R29 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ROUND 29

R29.png

R29 Stellini in stands.png

R29 TOR.png

R30 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ROUND 30

R30.png

R30 MoM.png

Bulgarian Cup.png

BULGARIAN CUP SEMI FINAL LEG 2

R30,5 Cup.png

R30,5 Cup MoM.png

Aston: Bakos scored hat trick. Looking more goals from him in the league. After fabulous Motta left he has not been big enough to fill Mottas foot steps.

R30,5 Cup record goals.png

R31 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ROUND 31

R31.png

Aston: The Oldest Sofia Derby is always special to our fans and again amazing crowd attended this great football show. We won and there was never a question who was better team today. Only this fact that we conceded 2 goals was not nice.

R31 MoM.png

R31 Dyulgerov out 3W.png

R31 TOR.png

FIXTURES

Fix 5.24.png

League table 5.24.png

AWARDS

POM April.png

YPOM April.png

Slavia Sofia small.png

BEST PLAYER IN MARCH

Best Player April.png

JUNE 2024

R32 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ROUND 32

R32.png

R32 W.png
R32 WWW.png

R32 MoM.png

Aston: We are the champions yeaaaaaaah. Bakos is getting better each game and showing that I can count on him and this is great!

R32 happy.png

R32 Board.png

R32 before game Barriga out 4W.png

Aston: To be precise Barriga got injured in training session right before the game.

R32 Avila out 4W.png

R32 TOR.png

R33 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ROUND 33

R33.png

R33 MoM.png

Aston: Bakos, Bakos and again BRILLIANT BAKOS. Truly shining and showing that this Hungarian lad is making history with Slavia Sofia.

R33 POR.png

R33 takeover talks again.png

R33 TOR.png

R34 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ROUND 34

R34.png

R34 Morales out 5W.png

R35 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ROUND 35

R35.png

R35 record wins.png

R35 record points.png

R35 TOR.png

R35,5 Cup final O.png

R35,5 Cup view.png

Bulgarian Cup.png

BULGARIAN CUP FINAL

R35,5 Cup.png

R35,5 Cup Win.png
R35,5 Cup WWW.png

R35,5 Cup board happy.png

R35,5 Cup MoM.png

R35,5 Cup review season.png

R35,5 Cup medals.png

R36 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ROUND 36

R36.png

SEASON OVERVIEW 2023-2024

Season awards.png

stats.png

CLUB INFO SCREEN

info screen.png

SEASON OVERVIEW

Season review.png

FACTS IN THE END OF THE SEASON

Facts.png

PLAYER INFORMATION

Player info.png

LEAGUE STATISTICS

League stats.png

BEST GOALSCORERS

goals.png

BEST ASSISTERS

assits.png

BEST AVERAGE RATINGS

Average R.png

AVERAGE ATTENDANCE

Average att.png

Aston: Last season it was 8705 and this is the first season where we are in top the table

SALARY PER ANNUM

Salary per annum.png

SPONSORSHIP MONEY

Sponsorship.png

Sponsors.png

NET TRANSFER SPEND

Net transfer spend.png

TRANSFERS

transfers.png

SALARY IN SLAVIA SOFIA

wages.png

OVERALL BALANCE

overall balance.png

RECORDS

record goals.png

record assists.png

record clean sheets.png

TEAM OF THE SEASON

Team of the season.png

FINANCE

CL money 739k.png

CL money 954k.png

tax.png

budget.png

comercial.png

CL review.png

Slavia Sofia.png

JULY 2024

transfers.png

IN

7 players.png

Husbauer.png

Dumitras.png

Eschenbacher.png

Mihalik.png

Pavuk.png

Pillar.png

Aston: These are the youngsters Slavia Sofia signed in June. Pavuk and Husbauer are worth mentioned because they should be playing in the first team quite soon maybe even this season.

CLUB TAKEOVER

takeover saga.png

takeover on rocks.png

Takeover is completed.png

Board announcment.png

Whaaaaat club board are signing new players now.png

Club board is dealing again.png

Good news Bijlow rejected us.png

Aston: It turns out that both players have rejected to join Slavia. One one hand it is good that club is ready to invest 10s of millions £ into new quality players, but without consulting me our our chief scout this looks like stupidity. We are not going to change our policy and bring in very high salary players. They will interrupt our balance in the team. I agree I later let one scout look at these players and they were much better then our current GK-s, but still I would like to be in charge of transfers in the future. I had serious discussion about this topic and club board promised not to take any more actions before they have at least mentioned their intensions.

TRANSFERS IN

transfers in.png

OUT

Yoan sold 975k.png

Yoan history.png

Aston: Elia arrived to us and I was sure that he will stay for longer. But in few months his form wend worse and he rapidly lost skills and after 1 goal and further skills reduce I decided to let him go

Europe leagues.png

Europe leagues table.png

Slavia Sofia small.png

Europe clubs.png

Europe clubs table.png

Reputation.png

Repuatation table.png

SEASON 2023-2024

season review first league.png

Season summary.png

season exp.png

TV money 117k.png

FINANCE

Finance 7.24.png

NEWS

Beran firs goal.png

Lakatos debut.png

Urban first cap.png

RECORDS

Record new average r.png

Record att all.png

record att.png

SEASON PREVIEW 2024-2025

Season exp.png

Season pre view.png

SLAVIA SOFIA ⭐ PLAYERS 2024-2025

AVILA

Avila.png

BELLO

Bello.png

DONIZETE

Donizete.png

MORALES

Morales.png

SCANNELL

Scannell.png

URBAN

Urban.png

TEAM

team1.png

Team2.png

Aston: You can clearly see that Slavia Sofia has fantastic defense output. Also in central midfield we have a lot of options. Attacking right side is also covered well. Striker position and AML needs some better back up.

AA1.png
AA2.png
AA3.png

SLAVIA SOFIA READY FOR SEASON 2024/2025

Slavia2.png

Slavia.png

AUGUST 2024

transfers.png

IN

Brajkov 775K.png

Brajkov bio.png

Aston: Maybe it was not the best idea to sign Brajkov. Of course he is good and was cheap to get, but he is not EU citizen and its going to be difficult to find playing time for him. Anyway he is good player.

Fernandez 2,7M.png

Fernandez bio.png

Aston: Signed another Argentinian youngster. Fernandez is promising forward.

Donizete 6,5M.png

Donizete bio.png

record transfer donizete.png

Aston: I needed to get a good quality striker after the sale of Bakos. He was in my wanted short list for long time and now it turned out he did not wanted super high salaries as they use to want.

Bermudez 1,1M.png

Bermudez bio.png

Aston: Bermudez is special lad. Pablo is versatile youngster who is learning already new positions. Only problem is again that he is Colombian and we have got a great problem with foreign talent. Especially NON-EU players.

Marinkovic 1,6M.png

Marinkovic bio.png

Aston: Sasa is perfect player. I need to set one parameter for scouts not to choose NON-EU players. I have almost half of the team who are not EU citizens and we can take only 3 of them to our match squad.

New Assistant manager Alessio.png

New Alessio lisci bio.png

Aston: New assistant manager Alessio Lisci. He has Fantastic motivating skill 20, Working with youngsters 18, Man management 17 and tactical knowledge 16. + side we can add judging abilities 15 and 14. Very good help already in July.

Alessio.png

TRANSFERS IN

transfers in.png

OUT

Bakos sold 19M.png

Bakos history.png

national record transfer.png

Aston: Bakos offer came suddenly in next moment he was gone. He played 27 games and scored 16 league goals. In the end of last season he was in incredible form.

Beran sold 5,25M.png

Beran history.png

Aston: We had too many CB and Beran was first who got offer. I raised it and Oviedo accepted. Beran had also excellent last season with 23 games 5 goals 1 assist 3 MoM and average rating very high 7,51

Chardonnet sold 1,4M.png

Chardonnet history.png

Aston: Chardonnet was not in my plans and already last year he was out in loan deal. Not they (CSKA-SOFIA) made it permanent with 1,4M £.

Dala sold 1,6M.png

Dala history.png

Aston: Selling Dala was hard decision to be made, but I saw that club needed to give playing time for younger and talented players. He is much more worth than 1,6M

Garmendia sold 275k.png

Aston: Garmendia was sold. He developed very well in youth team, but failed to impress us in his first season with first team.

Tashev sold 600k.png

Tashev history.png

Aston: If you have been looking this story from the beginning then you will recognize that Tashev was my first signing in this magnificent club. He has been solid in every season. First 4 season he was very useful and needed more than half of season games last season we had youngsters coming in and it is time for him to play football not sit on the bench. Boys Sofia our ultras will remember your effort and good performances.

Sanna sold 2M.png

Sanna history.png

Aston: Selling Sanna is not wise. Many told me so. Well yes he was always playing well. But we have younger players coming in who are already at his level and are going to be better so I had to make this difficult decision.

TRANSFERS OUT

transfers out.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP CHAMPIONS 1ST QUALIFICATION ROUND LEG 1

R0,5 CL.png

R0,5 CL MoM.png

R0,5 CL debut.png

Aston: First game of the season and important one. We won, but only with 1 goal and we conceded a goal also. This needs 100% focus in away game as well.

R0,7 SC O.png

bulgarian super cup.png

BULGARIAN SUPER CUP

R0,7 SC.png

R0,7 SC debuts.png

R0,7 SC record att.png

Aston: It was an easy opportunity to win first title this season, but we failed.

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP CHAMPIONS 1ST QUALIFICATION ROUND LEG 2

R0,9 CL.png

R0,9 CL MoM.png

R0,9 CL debut goal.png

Aston: Ahmed is getting better and better. I am really in between should I use Stefan Ahmed or Ivanov in LB position. With is debut and goal he increased his stocks a lot.

R0,9 CL next opponent.png

R1 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 1

R1.png

R1 Urban out 6W.png

R1 injurieee 8M.png

Aston: This is one of the worst beginnings of the season. We lost to our rivals and also lost 2 players. OK GK Dyulgerov we lost few days before the match, but he is out for almost hole season. Wow just wow could not imagine that the start of the season could be so bad.

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP CHAMPIONS 2ND QUALIFICATION ROUND LEG 1

R1,5 CL.png

R1,5 CL MoM.png

R1,5 CL debut.png

Aston: Ok at least with this good win we cleared a little bit of shame we got from the first league game.

R2 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 2

R2.png

R2 debut.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP CHAMPIONS 2ND QUALIFICATION ROUND LEG 2

R2,5 CL.png

R2,5 CL MoM.png

Aston: Donizete scored his first hat trick for the Slavia Sofia. I hope there are plenty of them left in him and he will continue this way.

R2,5 CL nex opponent.png

FIXTURES

Fix 8.24.png

League table 8.24.png

NEWS

454 season tickets.png

New affiliate FCI Levadia.png

FCI Levadia backgroung.png

Aston: I am very glad that club gaved me a chance to choose affiliate team. I took Estonian team Levadia, because they have best facilities in Estonia. I wanted to buy some players to invest money into their club, but there are no players. Only 13 players from Estonia. Hopefully this nr will increase and new talented youngsters will start coming from the ranks of Levadia in next years.

FINANCE

Fin 8.24.png

Slavia Sofia small.png

BEST PLAYER IN JULY

Barriga.png

BARRIGA is quick agile and has very good dribbling skills.

Last edited:
SEPTEMBER 2024

transfers.png

IN

Petkovic 1,9M.png

Petkovic bio.png

Aston: He was signed some time ago. Scout dubbed him as a future world class GK. I had no other chance to open the clubs wallet and pay 1,9M £ for him

villamayor 3,9M.png

Villamayor bio.png

Aston: Yes I know that it is not good idea to buy more NON-EU players to our squad, but **** our Argentina assigned scout is doing so great job finding future superstars. I can not guarantee much playing time for this superb youngster, but I hope he will use every minute he gets more than 100%

Uros Puric 2M.png

Uros Puric Bio.png

Aston: Same story as it was with Petkovic. Only difference is that I payed for this lad 100k more all together 2M £

R3 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 3

R3.png

R3 MoM.png

Aston: Donizete has started his career well in the club. Lets call him DONI in the future.

R3 debut.png

R3 debut goal.png

R3 youngest goalscorer.png

R3 TOR.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP CHAMPIONS 3RD QUALIFICATION ROUND LEG 1

R3,5 CL.png

R3,5 CL MoM.png

R3,5 CL debut.png

R4 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 4

R4.png

Aston: Donizete should of scored 3 times at least. Barriga and Pavuk earned red cards. We have lost already second game in first 4 games. This looks bad

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP CHAMPIONS 3RD QUALIFICATION ROUND LEG 2

R4,5 CL.png

R4,5 CL MoM.png

Aston: And then after this horrible defeat in the league we are doing unforgettable performance and winning in away game 7:0. We need to stay focus in the league now and show why we are champions and why we deserve to be champions this season as well

R4,5 CL next opp.png

R5 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 5

R5.png

R5 MoM.png

Aston: As I mentioned Villamayor has to use every single minute in the field to get more and more minutes. After this excellent display I will give him more chances.

R5 TOR.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP CHAMPIONS PLAYOFF LEG 1

R5,5 CL.png

R5,5 CL MoM.png

R5,5 CL inj.png

Aston: Close win and itgives us very good options for home game.

R6 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 6

R6.png

R6 MoM.png

R6 POR.png

R6 TOR.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP CHAMPIONS PLAYOFF LEG 2

R6,5 CL.png

R6,5 CL MoM.png

R6,5 CL 13,13 M £.png

R6,5 CL group stages.png

Aston: I have to make a comment here. This is a ****** death group. Milan is in top of the Italian league and FCP and Liverpool are respectively leaders in Portugal and in England. Wow it is going to be very hard to get to knockout phase.

FIXTURES

fix 9.24.png

League table 9.24.png

Aston: With these early 2 defeats we are 8th. 7 points behind League leaders Botev Plovdiv, but we have 2 spare games.

FINANCE

Finance 9.24.png

Slavia Sofia small.png

BEST PLAYER IN AUGUST

Best player Demmel2021-02-10 21_27_52-Football Manager 2020.png

Aston: Our best right fullback Demmel. He has taken the DR spot from club captain Rom. There is a lot of tension in the air, but Demmel is simply better player and he is just 18 years old. Going to be superstar one day.

OCTOBER 2024

transfers.png

Vinicius 4,1M.png

Vinicius bio.png

Aston: Signed 4 players. 2 good youth team players Yordan Ivanov and Milen Nikolov + 1 loan Caio Cesar. But Marcus Vinicius is best out them. He is Brazilian, but he has got also Portuguese citizenship.

ALL TRANSFERS IN

Transfers in.png

ALL TRANSFERS OUT

Transfers out.png

BULGARIAN TRANSFER WINDOW ROUNDUP

Bulgarian transfer roundup.png

R7 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 7

R7.png

R7 MoM.png

R7 injur Doni 3M.png

Aston: Good form Doni is out at least 2 months. Huge blow before CL group stages.

R8 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 8

R8.png

R8 fan day.png

R8 debuts.png

R8 TOR.png

R8,5 CL O.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP GROUP E

R8,5 CL.png

R9 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 9

R9.png

R9 fan day.png

Aston: Club officials are making fan days very often lately. Good I appreciate the effort. This is very unfortunate that we are performing under par lately in the league. This draw is unacceptable.

R9,5 Cup O.png

Bulgarian Cup.png

BULGARIAN CUP 1ST ROUND

R9,5 Cup.png

R9,5 MoM.png

R9,5 Cup debut.png

R10 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 10

R10.png

R10 MoM.png

R10 TOR.png

FIXTURES

Fix 10.24.png

League table 10.24.png

NEWS

First cap aHmed.png

First cap Bartos.png

Nowak out 8M.png

AWARDS

YPOM September.png

FINANCE

Finance 10.24.png

Slavia Sofia small.png

BEST PLAYER IN SEPTEMBER

Best player lukic.png

NOVEMBER 2024

R10,5 CL O.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP GROUP E

R10,5 CL.png

Aston: Defeat against English giants Liverpool was not much of a surprise, but I do not like the fashion how we did it. Our defense did not match with their attack and midfield was over run through all the game.

R11 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 11

R11.png

R11 MoM.png

R11 TOR.png

Aston: Young Bulgarian left wind back was probably only good thing to remember about this game. Morales played well also and scored a goal, but earned a red card. And Budinov used the late chance and equalized the game 2:2.

R12 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 12

R12.png

R12 MoM.png

R12 Garcia spotted.png

R12 TOR.png

Aston: It is good to be back on winning track. And against of strong rivals Levski. Downes red card on the 65th minute made me think about how many games we have played badly only because of playing against teams with more players on the pitch. This time it was not this way. We finished in style with 3:0 victory.

R12,5 CL O.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP GROUP E

R12,5 CL.png
R12,5 CL ****.png

Aston: I was hoping to get at least a draw from this game, because FCP is weakest of our 3 opponents in the group. We dominated the game, but early penalty and awful finishing finished our hopes. Still with no points in the group.

R12,5 CL table.png

R13 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 13

R13.png

R13 MoM.png

R13 POR.png

R13 Fan day.png

R13 Downes out 3W.png

R13 TOR.png

Aston: I am delighted with this exciting display from our team. We have 8 players out of 11 in Team of the round that reflects very well what kind of perfect game we had against Hebar. Of course I know Hebar is not one of the strongest clubs in Bulgaria, but what makes me happy is the overall performance from most of the squad.

R13,5 Cup O.png

Bulgarian Cup.png

BULGARIAN CUP 2ND ROUND

R13,5 CL.png

R13,5 Cup MoM.png

Aston: We finished the month with style. Cup is not in my main interest, but good result (winning it) would always be nice.

FIXTURES

Fix 11.24.png

League table 11.24.png

Aston: Not in our standard position, but work is going on to get to the first position

AWARDS

POM October.png

YPOM October.png

YPOM October ded.png

FINANCE

Fin 11.24.png

Slavia Sofia small.png

BEST PLAYER IN OCTOBER

Bes player Bello.png

Aston: Bello is influential and best DC in our team. He is only 21 years old and has huge interest from all over Europe on him. I do not know how long he will stay with us, but I am happy with each game because he is model professional and gives always 100 or more % out of him.

DECEMBER 2024

R14 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 14

R14.png

R14 MoM.png

R14 TOR.png

Aston: Super result against Ludogorets who were 3rd in the league. Ammar Ahmed is cementing his place in the first team with fantastic performances. Although he missed penalty his precise passing and creativity brings a lot of head ache to our opponents.

R14,5 CL O.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP GROUP E

R14,5.png

Aston: Yes no it is clear we our out of CL. In group stages we have failed to gain even a single point from 4 games.​

R15 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 15

R15.png

R15 MoM.png

R15 Bartos out 7W.png

R15 TOR.png

Aston: There were good and bad news. We are in great form in the league. But we lost Urban for at least 6 weeks. Good thing is that there will be a winter break soon and he will not miss many games.

R16 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 16

R16.png

R16 MoM.png

R16 Villamayor out 6W.png

R16 TOR.png

Aston: We lost due to injury very good Argentinian midfielder Villamayer. Also lost 2 valuable points because these games we should win with ease.

R16,5 CL O.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP GROUP E

R16,5 CL.png

R16,5 CL Donizete.png

R17 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 17

R17.png

R17 MoM.png

Aston: At least we finished month with necessary victory. Rom played very well, but he is out of first team plans, because good young defenders have taken his DR position. He will be sold soon.

FIXTURES

Fix 12.24.png

League table 12.224.png

Aston: Close fight for the first position. I must say good words for Botev Plovdiv. They are making it more challenging and it is good!

AWARDS

POM November.png

YPOM november.png

FINANCE

Fin 12.24.png

Slavia Sofia small.png

BEST PLAYER IN NOVEMBER

Best player Morales.png

JANUARY 2025

Aston: We are in the year 2025 already. Time has passed quickly our great club has been growing into Bulgarian super power. We are dominating in the league and this season we have very good opponent Botev Plovdiv who is demanding us to play better football. We have to give our best to win league this season.

TRANSFERS

Debargo sold 450k.png

Debarga history.png

Aston: We sold only Debarga to Mjällby for 450k £. He had last year contract going on with us and he refused to lengthen the contract because he demanded more playing time. So sad he was showing a lot of good displays lately.

R17,5 O.png

Bulgarian Cup.png

BULGARIAN CUP QUARTER FINAL

R17,5 Cup.png

R17,5 Cup MoM.png

Aston: Very close call. Won with penalties. Botev Plovdiv is very good this season.

R18 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 18

R18.png

R18 MoM.png

R18 TOR.png

Aston: We had a league game straight after Cup game with Botev and I would of been satisfied even with the draw. It was a good game and in the end Pavuk secured 2:0 victory for us. They had several good chances to score as well, but we need to thank our GK Wetzel for brilliant saves he made today.

R18,5 CL O.png

E R3 pic.png

CHAMPIONS CUP GROUP E

R18,5 CL.png

R18,5 CL MoM.png

R18,5 Morales out 6W.png

R18,5 CL money.png

R18,5 CL record att.png

R18,5 CL recordd gate receipts.png

R18,5 CL league table.png

Aston: A fantastic draw with Liverpool and new record 40 271 people attended our game against them. So we clearly were weakest link in this group and need to improve a lot to become bigger threat to these big clubs. Barriga was unstoppable and finished with 2 goals. We turned out a draw in only last 15min.

R19 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 19

R19.png

R19 MoM.png

R19 Fan day.png

R19 TOR.png

R20 O.png

perba liga.png

BULGARIAN FIRST LEAGUE PRELIMINARY PHASE ROUND 20

R20.png

R20 MoM.png

R20 POR.png

Aston: Barriga has been in very good form and he likes to score at the end of the game.

FIXTURES

Fix 1.25.png

League table 1.25.png

Aston: 6 games before the end of the preliminary phase we have taken the lead. Botev Plovdiv did their best, but at some point they did not have luck and on the other our GK did fantastic saves.

YOUTH INTAKE

Youth intake.png

AWARDS

Foreign POY.png

POM December.png

First league awards.png

Slovsak YPOY.png

Slovak playr of the year.png

NEWS

Scannell new contract.png

FEBRUARY 2025

transfers.png

3 signings.png

GUERRA

Guerra.png

MANCILLA

Mancilla.png

VELAZQUEZ

Velazquez.png

Aston: We signed 3 very good Argentinians.

OUT

Morales sold 14M.png

Morales history.png

Aston: I am bringing in Argentinians but selling also 1. Ignacio played only 32 games but his average was 0,5 assists per game. Very good midfielder.

NEWS

Aston new contract.png

NEW AFFILIATE

Wuhann.png

China Wuhan.png

China Wuhan backgroung.png

Aston: Main aim is to gain financial backing and more fans in Asia.

FINANCE

Fin 2.25.png