Conspiracy thread

ajt09

Nice Guy Gramps
Reaction score
Okay, as we all know, Bin Laden has finally been sorted out good and proper, after a very long, determined search. However, there a lot of people out there, who believe this to not to be true, and see this as a stepping stone to something bigger, that the US is trying to achieve, possibly as part of the "New World Order". So is he dead? Or isn't he dead. Personally, I think he is 100% per cent dead. However, some others disagree. So I though I'd create this so people can discuss this openly, without cluttering the other thread that was created. As I can see it breaking out in cyber fisticuffs, and getting the thread closed. So I thought I'd create this thread for all you conspiracy theorists out there, not just for Bin Laden, but for all sorts.

I would also point out, I'm not going to mock you, or take the mick or anything. I'll happily read your opinions, and you can discuss it all amongst yourselves. But keep it civil. There's banter, and there's proper abuse. And if there's the latter, I'll just close it and delete it. So feel free to discuss any conspiracy stuff, as I don't believe it-but I do find it interesting.

Enjoy the debates :)

Blates getting whipped in Guantanamo Bay. In the words of Chandler Bing: "Whooooopppaahhh".

Osama Bin Laden is actually alive and living with Michael Jackson!

I personally think that he didn't die this weekend as announced. I believe he either died a long time ago and Obama is announcing it due to his popularity being at its lowest since he was elected and with the dollar down etc, just to get the confidence/morale of the country up again.

That or he isn't dead at all (but I'm certain he would have released some form of video by now if he was still alive, so I believe more of the first idea).

There's a video circulating the net at the moment, with lots of facts and quotes as to why this looks like a massive hoax. Quotes from leading CIA agents from April 2002, saying Bin Laden was already dead and that his death would be announced when the government needed a boost (which it does currently). He's also been announced dead 9 times (although none have been as highly published as this one).

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter - because they threw his body in the sea (oO)) so we'll never know anyway.

my posts in the other thread about this
Sorry Mike my last post about conspiracy theories since this one is just too funny:

5. He’s been ‘on ice’ for years
Another controversial US radio host Alex Jones said the US concocted the story to justify a security crackdown. He reckons bin Laden was killed back in 2002 and his body has been “literally frozen” to be rolled out at a later date.

Oh Mike you will ******* love this article
Osama bin Laden conspiracy theories - Yahoo! News

winning!

Tenner on Bin Laden, Hussain and Gaddafi all living it up in Chavez's mansion.

my posts in the other thread about this

winning!

Thing is with Alex Jones, every time I hear him talk to a caller, he actually shouts down the caller, and instantly says that caller is wrong, even though they would have actual facts. If he actually gave people a chance, and didn't keep calling him idiots etc, I may like him more. He gives people with conspiracy theories a bad name imo

Thing is with Alex Jones, every time I hear him talk to a caller, he actually shouts down the caller, and instantly says that caller is wrong, even though they would have actual facts. If he actually gave people a chance, and didn't keep calling him idiots etc, I may like him more. He gives people with conspiracy theories a bad name imo

never actually heard of him or anything. Just saw it in the article I posted and thought it was by far the best theory :D

The Jews planned both the World Trade Center attacks and Osama's death, just to **** with us all.

never actually heard of him or anything. Just saw it in the article I posted and thought it was by far the best theory :D

He was on last night, and literally shouted over a caller for nearly 5 minutes. Got to the point the studio had to turn his mic down lol. But I definately remember him taking about that freezing of Bin Ladens body.

And Elvis, JFK. Marilyn Monroe has been cryogenically frozen to provide entertainment along with Kurt Cobain, while they all party on the Hollywood moon set.

Obama is just pretending to be president so he can steal a giant jewel with John Mccain....
**** that's south park :/

I think there is a good chance he has been dead for a while, wasn't he very ill a few years ago? Could be Obama announcing this to increase popularity before an election.

I do think his death (whenever it happend, or if it did) is not to significant, someone else will have already stepped in his place to run business as normal.

There are so many conspiracys around, 2pac ones are the hardest to go against IMO, all the stuff adds up, yet I still believe he is dead. There is conspiracys about almost any young famous person or any shock non natural event that happens.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Also, I don't see why they release Hussains death footage straight away unlike Bin Ladens. A bit fishy but I am sure if it did happen it will be released in time.

There are so many conspiracys around, 2pac ones are the hardest to go against IMO, all the stuff adds up, yet I still believe he is dead. There is conspiracys about almost any young famous person or any shock non natural event that happens.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Also, I don't see why they release Hussains death footage straight away unlike Bin Ladens. A bit fishy but I am sure if it did happen it will be released in time.

it wasnt the US who released Saddam's death video

they did release pictures of saddams sons, and that went down very badly

u forgot 2pac

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

I wonder if David Icke is a member of this forum?!?!?
hmmm

Personally i don't think Tupacs dead to the person who mentioned it above.

As for Bin Laden I'm not sure what to believe at the moment it just all seems very odd, I haven't read much into but why didn't they kill him a few years ago or try and capture him if they knew he was living there for 6 years was it?
This is making me sound like a conspiracy theorist..

i wonder whether he'll rise back from the dead via the ocean. ;)

They've made too big a deal for it to be untrue.. People mentioning Saddam; he wasn't as much of a symbol as Bin Laden, and releasing 'proof' that he is dead would only cause unrest within OBL's followers. Conspiracy theorists are just bored, un-employed dicks who twist any big story they can. Making up numbers or stats that people unkowingly read and believe. Most of the 'facts' in theories aren't fact at all. You don't get conspiracy theories anywhere else except the internet and everyone knows that people will believe anything they read online.

Just my two cents.