Small Staff budget P/w?

daones

Reaction score
Im in the english championship division and I just lost my assistant manager to Liverpool, Im trying to sign Hans Backe but the board is only allowing me to give 800 p/w? he is requesting like 2000 which is fine since he is an assistant manager.. I have a remaining wage budget left of 50,000 p/w and they cant allow me to give 2000 for an assistant manager?

From what i can tell from the game, there is noway to increase the amount of wages that you can offer. The only way i know of is to progress your clubs balance to very high and then your board should reduce more funds for wages. Hope that helps.

I guess so, its just silly the way the wages work sometimes.. Im happy with the cap per player wage its around 11,500 p/w.. But the game needs more "human common sense" in real life you could simply ask the board is it okay if i spend 2,000 p/w to sign a decent assistant manager considering we have a remaining wage budget of 50,000 left and 2 million left on transfers? You know what i mean?

Basically they are making it more hard to work with what I have available, im winning them games and we are predicted to finish 18th in the league and im sitting in 6th in January.

You are right. It get's on my nerves too. I think that would be a good improvement to the game to be honest.

Try to get Nigel Gibbs from Reading, got him on my Huddersfiled game in my 2nd season(1st in championship) because Coverntry robbed my AM. Great mental stats etc and didnt cost much to buy his contract =]