• Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 11K

Roncerno

Reaction score
Havent seen any killing tac for small teams? Are here even them?? :(

ps. i mean very good tactics FOR small teams.. little typo

Last edited:
Depends on what you mean by " small teams" and " killing tactics"
There are no exploiting tactics for small underdog teams and the reason is because there are too few holes in the ME to exploit to make up for the fact that the team is inferior the opponant. As almost all these exploits relies om high closing down and pace, its also à hard approach to use if playing in the BSP etc.

If speaking about good approaches though, have à look at My underdog tactics in nu thread ( sticked at the top Of the forum)

Tested your tactics.. didnt work well though.. Anyone else? Now testing in Finnish First Division with FC Lahti

you could try my Swansea tactic.Whoever tried it worked well for them.
Just get the right players.
In the BSP,just buy the best you can.You should do well.
A more defensive version should be out in a day or two.

Tested your tactics.. didnt work well though.. Anyone else? Now testing in Finnish First Division with FC Lahti

I would still look at those approaches, looking to play à rigid standard or counter system. Naturally, you would have to use the players to their best so dont look at the suggested playerroles as à must, but more the balance they provide .

OK i know we're talking about FM 12, but accidently i found a really good tactic, for FM 11. Zero Sea's Control Tactic. Solid defence IMPORTANT for small teams. Not so good attack, but many goals from Set Pieces.

Rigid because your players will be ****
and go for more goals than your opponents - amazing low league st's are easier to get than amazing solid defences
Suit your tactic to your players, dont just go looking for one that someone won a league with as it was the players not the tactics

OK i know we're talking about FM 12, but accidently i found a really good tactic, for FM 11. Zero Sea's Control Tactic. Solid defence IMPORTANT for small teams. Not so good attack, but many goals from Set Pieces.

Sounds great. And this tactic has been working with **** teams in FM12.2,2 aswell ?

Personally, one of TBH tactics works wonders for me (currently managing in swedish third tier) and it also helped me taking a team from the spanish sixth tier to the second division.

I belief it's called Caution is Causton, or something like that.

Back