Bret

Reaction score
Ivan Rodrigo : Today you have been named as the manager Legnano you replace the fan favourite Attillio Lombardo so many are saying its going to take a lot to win the fans over how are you going to do this?

I agree it will be a long task winning these fans over but its a task i am looking forward to

Pepe De Rossi : You have come under some critism from some of the Lilla fans what is you opinion of this ?

I feel its abit harsh for me to be judged without me even starting my career as a manager

Maxi Altair : From your last statement you seem nervous are you?

Of course I am but I believe that my passion for success will help me along the way

PressConference.JPG

Press Confrence Concludes

serg.jpg

Serigne Amath Gueye
The Senegalese 18 year old has agreed to join Legnano on loan from Atalanta
Serigne thanks Denton for giving him a chance and hopes to put in some great performances in his time at the club.

Fiorentina1.gif

Lorenzo Vettori
The young Fiorentina right back has joined Legnano on loan
Lorenzo has told the fans of Legnano that if he puts in some good performances he hopes that Denton and Legnano can make the move permanent, Lorenzo believes that the vast array of the talent at Fiorentina will hinder his chances of breaking into the first team

GoalkeeperCDpic%20copy.jpg

Loic Marcone
Loic Joined Legnano for 45k
The 20 Year Old is said to be enthusiatic about his future and looking forward to put a Legnano shirt on
ficini.jpg

Fabrizio Ficini
The ex Empoli anchorman has signed for Legnano on a free transfer
Ficini revealed today to the local press that although he was not sure of Dentons managment skills he is grateful to the Legnano manager for giving him a chance to play football again