Solution for Kits Bug V2 (arsenal & Tottenham for Example)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter26

World Elite Star
Reaction score
Save the file Fix_Kits.dbc in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/Editor Data/
1.Download & Install 10.2 Official SI Patch
2.Start New Game
3.Tick the "Fix Kits.dbc" file in addicional Leagues

The Kits Works!!

It isn't savegame compatible must start a new game plus put the config files back to the original take the 2009 or 2010 out of it

Download file - Here

Last edited:
did u start a new game ?
and does it look like this when you do
2py26b9.png

editor data files enabled yours will say 1 unless you have more files

it means, yes, you put the file in this place, then you can use it, (roughly into english)

i have tryed everything u said an still doesn't work oO)

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

got it working :D actually jus deleted the fix kits file an it worked

Hello, can you please tell us again with more detailed information how this works, i tried what you said above, but nothing changed. Please tell again in good english every step that you have done Hunter 26..

i've got it, but chelse third and stoke third still don 't work. Can i delete the file after a start a new game? Or must it be there forever?

Last edited:
alperaltun try starting a new game an start it in july always works for me an when i start it june it the arsenal an spurs kits neva work

Does this work with 10.3?

EDIT: Never mind. i tried it and it doesn't.

Last edited:
Done all that - made the appropriate changes, all working perfectly (and on 10.3.0).

However...has anyone else found that this changes the text colour to grey for all the English leagues?

I've looked in the editor and it "looks" ok in there, I must be missing something.

Has anyone else come across this and fixed it so the text reverts back to it's original colour (blue)?

EDIT: see here to fix the font problem - works a treat...
http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=177494

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.