vasily

Reaction score
im sory for my bad english, ineed some tweak for my milan tactic, ineed my team more creative, more deadly while attack without leave my defence opened,
for normaly i use 433 tactic and make it costum position
GK
WB DC DC WB
DM
MR MC
AML
ST ST

im in 1st season for testing my tactic

http://www.4shared.com/file/X0B5Vc3M/4-3-3_aa__AC_Milan_Sep_2009_.html

milanscreen.png

In my opinion, with Milan's full-backs you won't be playing very well. You need to buy better ones ASAP.

The rest of the team seems all right, although both Ronaldinho and Seedorf are going to be "tired" constantly...

I don't know how this tactic will work because it was kind of assymetric, but not sure how this affects the game... But here are a few hints:

1) The place you put Ronaldinho is where he plays in real life. However, in this game he works much better as a central attacking midfielder. That's the position he's natural at. It's the only position I have managed to see him get a 7+ rating after a whole season...

2) Maybe try a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 Diamond, might work better. IT's what I used for the first seasons and worked quite well, even before I bought better players... leave a good DM behind (Gattuso or Ambrosini), put Ronaldinho as a AMC and two midfielders to support... Pirlo should be on the team, the other you can decide/rotate. My 4-3-1-2 (no DMC, leaving 3 MCs one of them with defense duties) worked even better than the 442 Diamond, but it depends on how your team settings are defined...

Also, have a look at this thread. I put some of the questions I have and how my new tactics is. With a few reinforcements, it will work for you too I hope. I also mention a "tweaked" tactic that wins everything.. you can get some inspiration from there..

Hope I helped...
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/ac-milan-tatics-overall-instructions-t42108.html

ok thx bodao, i have test with 4-1-2-1-2 tactic and diamond tactics for milan, the results are milan is unbeatable, so i want make tactic with clos to real leonardo's milan, maybe ur thread can help for give me inspiration. ill check ur thread
i give some tweak for my tactic, milan give more for attack move but poor for make it goal, and the defence more hole to exploited by opponents

heres my tweak