Southampton - Premiership Return in 1st Season players required

dannyck

Reaction score
Heys, Got the mighty southampton promoted and have been given a sizeable budget to help improve my squad for the EPL.
Anyway my squad...

Davis
Danny Fox Craig Dawson Adrian Mariappa Idosoro

Lallana Jack Cork Schneiderlin Adam Hamill

Lambert Sharp

I have around 16 million to spend but if everyone I have listed sells for the AP then I will have 20million...
Would like players who can perform in the prem and am just looking for general advice on my squad and reccomended signings

THANKS!

Patience. ;)

Buy Darwin Quintero as a striker, as he's roughly twice as good at both of the guys you have leading your forward line. He'll cost around £2.5mil. Buy Sigurdsson to play behind him. He'll be pricey (£8mil) but extremely worth it. You'll need a better left-back than Danny Fox, so loan Reto Ziegler from Juventus, excellent player. Try buying Romulo from Vasco as a young, good DM/M, and you'll need a better MC than Schneiderlin, although Cork is quality.

Look for loans in general. See if Arsenal are willing to loan Aaron Ramsey, and make sure you loan Steven Caulker from Spurs before anyone else does.

Brilliant, signed Darwin and hes been immense, 7 in 10 so far! I failed to get Sigurdsson but will go back in Jan, COrk is brilliant he won young player of month for oct and came runner up to Player of month, Now also as I have not signed a LB but have some good funds available due to a cash injection I have 21milion left, Davide Santon is listed with an AP of 7mil, what do you guys think?