Southampton their wonderkid creation centre =]

ZacJackson91

Reaction score
Intro
I've basically chosen Southampton based on their amazing youth facilities and the fact they have quite a few promising young players already in the team. Being a Nottingham Forest fan I also enjoy starting with teams in the Championship as I tend to follow that league more.

Transfers in & out

I've been a bit naughty and bought the majority of my players using the 48 months instalment trick however due to Southamptons fairly strong financial position I should get away with it. I started the season using Raikans short and sweet tactic hence the purchase of Collison and Cairney to really give em a strong looking midfield.
View attachment 202630

The tactics

Like i mentioned i started the season with Raikans short and sweet tactic and it was working a treat, however i felt that i needed to tighten things up a little bit away from home as although i was still having success i thought i looked a bit vulnerable at times. To do this i then downloaded 'The golden gate' by maxidious (i'm pants at creating my own tactics).

View attachment 202632View attachment 202633View attachment 202645

Results so far

So far so good, looking comfortable at the top and unbeaten in the league, just a loss to local rivals Portsmouth in the league cup!

View attachment 202636View attachment 202639View attachment 202637View attachment 202638View attachment 202640

in the 3-1 win at bristol jack cork completed over 100 passes and the team altogether destroyed them in possesion!! oh and quintero scored 5 in 1 game!!

Top peformers

View attachment 202641View attachment 202642View attachment 202643

quintero has been unreal scoring 16 in 12 games, just a shame he got injured for a few weeks early on!! cairney again has been brilliant setting up 12 goals and gunter ( a forest favourite of mine) has been Mr reliable consistently performing game after game!