spanish primera liga official fixtures?

jimmy09

Reaction score
hi, i've been looking for liga's official fixture list so that i can have the same fixtures when i play the spanish league..but i've been unsuccessful in finding it..i've only found england,italy and netherland's fixture list in this forum..is there any chance that i have missed it? please help me :D..many thanks

I don't think anyone has made them. I think you can make them yourself, but I don't know how.

I don't think anyone has made them. I think you can make them yourself, but I don't know how.
aww..that's sad..i also don't know how to create oO)..can anyone teach me how to? i opened the premier league fixture list xml file..i don't know what's all the different quotesXD

You can make them by going on the editor, typing in the league you want to make the fixtures for on the competitions tab on the drop down menu and going to 'Add Nation Rules'. Seems like a big effort to me but if you want to do it you can do it that way. :)

You can make them by going on the editor, typing in the league you want to make the fixtures for on the competitions tab on the drop down menu and going to 'Add Nation Rules'. Seems like a big effort to me but if you want to do it you can do it that way. :)

Just 14 months late...0.o

hi, i've been looking for liga's official fixture list so that i can have the same fixtures when i play the spanish league..but i've been unsuccessful in finding it..i've only found england,italy and netherland's fixture list in this forum..is there any chance that i have missed it? please help me :D..many thanks

Go on Marca.com mate has all the fiixtures there!