InValide jr

Reaction score
So im in 2022 with spurs have been with them since the start, doing very well won the epl about 8 times the CL 3 times fa cup 5 times league cup 6 times and other cups not worth noting.

and now im getting my second takeover but this time the board are interested in getting rid of me and replacing me with my assistant manager :O

will they go through with do you think ? im tempted to try get a job with another PL team if i loose it and build them up to stop spurs winning anything :/

So im in 2022 with spurs have been with them since the start, doing very well won the epl about 8 times the CL 3 times fa cup 5 times league cup 6 times and other cups not worth noting.

and now im getting my second takeover but this time the board are interested in getting rid of me and replacing me with my assistant manager :O

will they go through with do you think ? im tempted to try get a job with another PL team if i loose it and build them up to stop spurs winning anything :/

I had the same thing but they gave me a chance and I'm still there now

If your playing well when the takeover is completed, you will keep your job i'm sure. if you don't, please let us know....

second time they failed to produce the cash, still have the job. chairman said he exspects them to try again in the future, not sure if they will ever complete this take over but its all good with me :D

if that happens in the future, sack the AM so he wont want to come back to the club :)

In Fm11 I was managing Utd and the new board were thinking about making Gary Neville manager, I signed him as my assistant instead and the board kept me on!

good idea sack the assman :D dont think they can afford to take over the club its worth 1.2b :/

Usually don't get sacked unless your doing poor already. Been subject of a takeover at different clubs before and they always say you possibly won't be kept.

However when it comes to it you always stay. Are you a Legend yet at the club???

You stay classy......