swaggasaur

Reaction score
Well recently I've suddenly getting these crash dumps in my 2014 save with Brazil and Man Utd during the World Cup, it's the 19th June 2014 and as soon I advance to the 20th it then goes through the crash dump and the crashing process. Just wondering if anyone could give me any solutions in order to fix this? - I doubt it's anything to do with my computer since my PC has pretty good specs.

Try the tips mentioned by Jake here. They worked for me and made my life much happier :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/tech...-need-help-application-error-please-help.html
Oddly, I can't seem to find the AppData folder anywhere.

EDIT: My bad, I never read the top part of it and I sorted it out but Jake's tips didn't work out.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

33 views and only two replies? - This deserves a bump.

Last edited:
woah, 83 views and still nothing okay anyway.. this is what I need doing which I may think could possibly help me. I've uploaded my save to mediafire and hopefully one of you guys whoever reads this could download my save game advance it to the 21st of June 2014 and then save it and re-upload it back onto mediafire and share the link so I could download my save again to see if it's fixed anything.

This is the download link if any of you are willing to do it.. Albert Rivers.fm

I'm getting exactly the same problem but in 2023.

Can anybody provide any help??