lukef

Reaction score
Full Name: Futebol Clube do Porto

Founded: 28 September 1893

Stadium: Estadio Do Dragao

View attachment 21790

FC Porto is an internationally lauded team, with a national record of six international titles, becoming European and World Champions twice each in the 1987 and 2004 seasons. In 1987, FC Porto also gained the UEFA Supercup, and, in 2004, it brought Portugal's first UEFA Champions League trophy, making FC Porto the most successful club internationally in Portugal. In 1987, FC Porto became one of a few teams in the World to hold in possession three major international titles simultaneously. Domestically they hold the best record of five titles in a row, having won the Portuguese Liga 24 times. Other titles won by the club include the Portuguese Cup 18 times and Portuguese Supercup 16 times (58 national titles).

Enough of the history...

Season Expectations

Season 1: League Champions, Portuguese Cup Winners, Portuguese League Cup Winners, Portuguese Super Cup Winners. Champions League First Knockout Round
Season 2: All the above competitions, Champions league Semis
Season 3: All above competitions, Champions league winners.

I am expecting to win the champions league in the 3rd season which i think is reasonable.

Transfers In: Andre-Pierre Gignac - 12.5M
Juan Angel Albin - 15M

Transfers Out: Freddy Guarin - 2.2M
Mariano Gonzalez - 3.3M
Sebastian Prediger - Ln Fee 300K
Tomas Costa - 2.1M

Champions League Group

Barcelona
Fiorentina
Porto
Zurich​

My thoughts on this group is that this is an extremely hard group to qualify from. Barcelona being the main favourites to win the group as the holders of the competition. So its down to Us and Fiorentina to fight it out of the important last qualifying spot. But who will progress?​

Star Players

Hulk

View attachment 21791

Raul Meireles

View attachment 21792

Bruno Alves

View attachment 21793

Hope you will show interest in my story, i will update regularly every month. Thanks.

Didn't you start a story a few days ago?

Didn't you start a story a few days ago?

I got a new laptop for christmas mate, so i have to start a new game.. I'm no story spammer. plus FM runs so muh quicker on this now. Sorry if you thought i was making up stories.

Good luck mate will read with interest...wonder whether u can hold onto ur best players or will big clubs sign them?

Exhibit A - 6 stories in the last 3 weeks and an enquiry for a joint one. Stop with the stories mate.

Exhibit A - 6 stories in the last 3 weeks and an enquiry for a joint one. Stop with the stories mate.

Don't follow then. I have a new laptop for christmas.. I know i made a few stories. But i have been on this site for a while and their are the only stories I've made. But with the new laptop I'm able to run FM faster.. You can believe what you like, thats your own opinion..

Don't follow then. I have a new laptop for christmas.. I know i made a few stories. But i have been on this site for a while and their are the only stories I've made. But with the new laptop I'm able to run FM faster.. You can believe what you like, thats your own opinion..
It's not a matter of believing what I want, it's their in evidence. Even the one's from 3 weeks back stopped. Good luck anyway.

It's not a matter of believing what I want, it's their in evidence. Even the one's from 3 weeks back stopped. Good luck anyway.

Well yes i see where your coming from, but it was very annoying seeing as it took me 10 minutes to proccess one game on my computer, with the laptop it is much faster. But yeh, I can see where your coming from. Thank you.

August

Portuguese Super Cup: Porto 3-0 P.Ferreira - Rolando, Belluschi, Hulk

Great win, came here looking for a win and thoroughly deserved it. Overall outstanding team peformance, opposition never had a chance to score.

Liga Sagres: P.Ferreira 0-2 Porto - Valeri, Belluschi

First game of the season, and I'm sure P.Ferreira would be looking for revenge after loosing to us just 4 days earlier. However, this did not happen. Basically a repeat of the first game. Brilliant team performance.

Porto 1-0 Nacional da Madeira - Hulk

Good performance, hoping to have scored more goals at home but got the 3 points. Dissapointed as Hulk came off injured in the 60th minute and is now out for 8 weeks - 2 months.​

Naval 0-3 Porto - Falcao, Belluschi (2)

Very good win. I'm pleased that we havent conceded a goal yet. Very solid at the back.

Player of the month

Fernando Belluschi

Had to be this man. Caused everyones opposition a hard time sitting in the AMC role. I'm sure theres still more to come from him.​

Last edited:
great start mate but its no goin 2 be hard in the league im more looking forard 2 c how u cope in europe no offence

September

Porto 4-0 Leixoes - Belluschi (2), Gignac, Falcao

Great game, very enjoyable to see the lads perform well. Another victory and another clean sheet.

Champions League: Barcelona 2-1 Porto - Belluschi

I knew before the game, coming into this will be very hard. However after going 1-0 up for a moment i thought we could get something from the game. But the magificent Barcelona proved why their the champions of europe.

Liga Sagres: Braga 2-5 Porto - Belluschi (2), Gignac (2), Falcao

Pleased with scoring 5 goals. All the goals were created well and pleased with the performance as we grabbed another very important 3 points.

Porto 0-0 Sporting CP

A boring game in general. No clear cut chances and dissapointed that we should've got the result, i think were missing Hulk.

Champions League: Porto 3-1 Fiorentina - Falcao (2) Gignac

A deserved victory for us and I'm pleased that we won. I know it would be down to us and Fiorentina to get that second champions league spot, and to win really boosts our chances.
Player of the month

Andre Pierre Gignac

View attachment 21797
Bagged a few goals this month and I'm pleased to have him at the club. A great signing so far.​

Screenshots? Maybe the league table or results? Just makes it more interesting :)

Since Hulk is injured and maybe the tranfer market is closed, try putting Orlando Sá or Farias, they score a few goals also :D

Which tactics do you use??

In the first season i used the normal Porto tactic, and won the portuguese league with 3points advantage over benfica :D (If i won benfica in the 29th league day i was champion, and hulk scoring a hat-trick made it possible :D)

But on the second season and with little changes of the squad, Hulk was top scorer of the champions league with 14goals (5 of them against Celtic XD) using the 4-4-2 Diamond, with with Hulk as Target Player, and Falcao as Full Striker (just translating from the Portuguese version XD) and Belluchi my Number10 player.

Reminds me of Deco :D

Now the season ended and the player that are going out for sale are Cristian Rodriguez (7.7M€ to Liverpool), Jorge Fucile (5M€ for Liverpool also), Raul Meireles (7M€ to Arsenal) and Helton (3M€ to Chelsea).

I need ideas to cover them, but instead of a Winger like Cristian Rodriguez, i need a MC or a AMF xD

nice story ^^

Since Hulk is injured and maybe the tranfer market is closed, try putting Orlando Sá or Farias, they score a few goals also :D

Which tactics do you use??

In the first season i used the normal Porto tactic, and won the portuguese league with 3points advantage over benfica :D (If i won benfica in the 29th league day i was champion, and hulk scoring a hat-trick made it possible :D)

But on the second season and with little changes of the squad, Hulk was top scorer of the champions league with 14goals (5 of them against Celtic XD) using the 4-4-2 Diamond, with with Hulk as Target Player, and Falcao as Full Striker (just translating from the Portuguese version XD) and Belluchi my Number10 player.

Reminds me of Deco :D

Now the season ended and the player that are going out for sale are Cristian Rodriguez (7.7M€ to Liverpool), Jorge Fucile (5M€ for Liverpool also), Raul Meireles (7M€ to Arsenal) and Helton (3M€ to Chelsea).

I need ideas to cover them, but instead of a Winger like Cristian Rodriguez, i need a MC or a AMF xD

nice story ^^

Its okay i have Gignac, and Falcao is performing well for me at the moment! I'm using the goals galore tactic. It's really good and suits the team well. I wouldnt of sold Meireles as he is a very good player.

Its okay i have Gignac, and Falcao is performing well for me at the moment! I'm using the goals galore tactic. It's really good and suits the team well. I wouldnt of sold Meireles as he is a very good player.
Me neither, but He and Fucile wanted to leave for a new chalenge, and they payed well so i sold them