daz88uk

Reaction score
Half way through the season, skipping through the usual news messages Scouting reports, player offers etc etc.

I saw an un usual news message. It simple read -

Subject - Stand Closed.

Health and safety have closed a stand reducing the capacity by 1780 - (guessing the nunbers because Im at work and i've forgot)
It didnt say which club, which stand or gave a reason.

Although on the right hand side it has the "Reading" logo.

Has anybody else seen a message like this? I'll upload an image this weekend when I finish work

Yeah I saw it once..can't remember which club was

not had tht b4 but adds to realism (H) mayb its to keep good distance between home n away fans idk lol

This is why I love FM, you can play for ages and still not get stuff like this. Great depth.

Yeah, It's happened to Portsmouth on my game, and on one of my mates Derby season, suppose it adds to realism, but could get rather annoying, especially if your stadium isn't that big before they reduce it.

yeah happened to me about 40 min ago but it had the portsmouth logo in mine:S

I have had this happen today, in my Yeovil Unemployed to World Cup Winner challenge

the clubs in debt, and they shut a stand on me.

i was gob smacked when i saw it, but this game literally has no boundaries!!

great stuff

I saw it for the first time today too...Oldham's west stand got closed due to health and safety reasons, it made me lol... Only FM would have such depth.

Saw it a couple times already, but I had always assumed it was something that hadn't been fully implemented in game, since my stadium capacity stayed unchanged... Turns out I forgot to check who the club that got it closed was >.>

Twice now in the same game, Dunfermilne logo each time, so I don't know if it was Celtic or Dunfermilne. o_O

i saw this, when i was AFC Wimbledon, it was strange as it also had a Reading logo on the side :/

i thought it would of been something to do with my stadium, as i had asked for an expansion..

Happened to Partick Thistle in mine (well it had there logo)

I had 3 stands closed during the same month and I was down to a total capacity of 550 out of 6038, really annoyed me since I was about to play Everton at home in the FA Cup, I missed out on a lot of gate receipts.

It's happened to me this one, bit strange as I was in the Premiership with Scunthorpe, built a stand to get over the capacity limit, and as soon as it was closed, I was under the limit again. Gutted :(, and had to waste more money making the ground bigger again

it's happen to me when i m managing Barcelona FC..maybe cos Camp Nou now is 53 years old..it is veteran now..haha 8-|

it happens a lot in liga orangina in portugal. Probably 5 maybe 6 teams have had stands closed in my save in half a season.

It happened to several clubs when I was playing, Oldham, Cardiff, Preston, ones I can remember all due to blimmin' "Health & Safety". But least it didn't happen to me! :D