Standard Logo Megapack for FM20 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you possibly upload a pack just for the updated files/folders? Big download to do again from scratch

Going forward yes, but the guy who creates the pack, Kyle didn't manage to do that this time due to time constraints. it's only 2.4GB, I think even with slow internet you're looking at around half-hour tops.

Going forward yes, but the guy who creates the pack, Kyle didn't manage to do that this time due to time constraints. it's only 2.4GB, I think even with slow internet you're looking at around half-hour tops.
No worries. Thanks.

Been trying to download this pack for a few days, each time I try it won't open. Any ideas as to why this might be?

Been trying to download this pack for a few days, each time I try it won't open. Any ideas as to why this might be?
Why tf is this a torrent you cant open. FFS,

You download the torrent file using qbittorrent or similar software. It's a really quick way to download the 2.4gb logo pack.

You download the torrent file using qbittorrent or similar software. It's a really quick way to download the 2.4gb logo pack.
Thanks mate, might be an idea to put that info on the main page for the pack. Would save people a bit of time in the future.

Hola amigo, no puedo descargar el torrent me da error continuamente

Having real problems with this, the file just wont unzip , i dont understand why i now habve to use qbittorrrent, also when i tried to download that the only download links for it i seem to find are ones where you have to make a donation ?? feeling like an absolute noob

Having real problems with this, the file just wont unzip , i dont understand why i now habve to use qbittorrrent, also when i tried to download that the only download links for it i seem to find are ones where you have to make a donation ?? feeling like an absolute noob

There should be no donation links, it's absolutely free. Did you follow the video tutorial?

There should be no donation links, it's absolutely free. Did you follow the video tutorial?

Have gone back over the video again and i am having more luck! as i said, noob haha! many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.