starting at the top or the bottom?

TheCaptain

Reaction score
just wondering as ive never played a game properly starting as a big club, do you get the same sort of enjoyment, or do you feel better knowing youve earned those wins, and job offers that follows

I dont mean top 4 teams or european giants.... just top flight teams?

im thinking of burnley or sunderland and trying to make them a force.... i see a lot of potential with sunderland

I prefer Championship type teams (in the second division) as you've either got something to look forward to - promotion - or something to be aware of - relegation. But I normally have two saves, one with Arsenal (top flight team) and a not-so-good team.

i prefer weaker teams to stronger teams and personally feel that burnley (most challenging imo), birmingham and hull would be fairly challenging

Im the same, i play with top yeams but equally i have saves for birmingham, wolves, hull,leeds and other lower teams. i enjoy it both ways. but mostly because i enjoy buying youngsters and seeing them develop.

I did play as united and found it was boring after 2 seasons when winning everything

currently i have a save as AFC Telford from BSN and currently 2nd in championship and it is so rewarding