Status
Not open for further replies.

donshaggy

Reaction score
Hi

could someone please talk me through how to install/play the game without steam please? Its doing my head in that software. I bought the game, i have the disc and yet it seems like everytime i want to play the game its got to be done through steam and now its telling me the game is not available try again sometime later, what the ****?? help somebody!

cheers

Make sure it's set to play offline by clicking on the Steam tab in the top right corner, then click go offline. Then keep it like that for however long you want.

could you explain that a little bit more please? where do i find the steam tab? thanks

could you explain that a little bit more please? where do i find the steam tab? thanks

Just open up Steam, and where it says Steam in the top left corner just click on that and it will bring up a dropdown list where you'll see "Go Offline" under change user.

Just open up Steam, and where it says Steam in the top left corner just click on that and it will bring up a dropdown list where you'll see "Go Offline" under change user.

It still keeps coming up with the steam message that, "this game is currently not available please try again later"

This is just frustrating.

It still keeps coming up with the steam message that, "this game is currently not available please try again later"

This is just frustrating.

That case I'd leave it for half an hour or so. I have had that myself so I just left it for a bit then was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.