oneflyride

Reaction score
i need an attacking MC for chelsea , , Sissoko seems to have more potential , but he is a bit more defensive , ireland is irish and will adapt faster to my very fluid team , so , any suggestions, oppinions, screenshots etc/ ( i-m in 2010 )

Last edited:
Ireland will play the role much better but Moussa is the better player. Like way better

well , he speaks english rite:p any more suggestions for players with good stamina, workrate, creativity , that can play in the midfield ? just like lampard . Oh and sissoko is even cheaper then ireland, they want 20 m , i can get sissoko though for only 15 m , so i'll probably just buy this guy in the end, with some proper training and tutoring hopefully he will turn out better than frankie .

for this role i would suggest:
Raul Mareiles - Porto
Adrien - Sporting
Milan Badelj - Dinamo
Sulley Muntari - Inter
Nuri Sahin - Dortmund
Rene Krhin - Inter (great potential if picked up early)
Lars Bender - Leverkeusen
Ruben Yttegarrd Jennsen - Tromso
David Alaba - Bayern
Kwadwo Asamoah - Udinese
Michael Potts - Man City (english, great potential)
Andrea Russotto - Belinlzona (Switzerland, this guy is pure class)
Axel Witsel - Standard Liege

if you want more just PM me :)

Thanks ;) In the end i decided to buy Axel Witsel , mainly because he was cheap ( 3.5 M ), also because MC is his natural position and he's got some nice skills and plenty of potential . He will be rotated now with Steven Defour . I just wish he had more stamina and strength , pretty important for fluid hard-working midfielders. I love his versatility though ;)

Thanks ;) In the end i decided to buy Axel Witsel , mainly because he was cheap ( 3.5 M ), also because MC is his natural position and he's got some nice skills and plenty of potential . He will be rotated now with Steven Defour . I just wish he had more stamina and strength , pretty important for fluid hard-working midfielders. I love his versatility though ;)
good choice mate, cheap versatile and skillfull, retrain him to play AMR and he becomes a fantastic Advanced Playmaker :)

Good idea, especially now that i also spent 30 m for luka modric who will play AML playmaker cutting inside :)